Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So annoyed I

I missed the thread suggestion on the last one so I’ll put this out there now as I’m sure it won’t be long a before we need another 😂

Rebecca Lamb #38 Join me for Get fit with flash if not I’ll show you my tits & g*sh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Bec3007

VIP Member
I know I’ll upset some feminists when I say this but I am SO SICK of this female empowerment shit. It’s beyond embarrassing and it makes me cringe when I read things like that. You don’t see men saying “we should pick each other up instead of tearing each other down” because they aren’t fucking wet wipes 🙃 If you REALLY want something, do it by all means but you don’t need an army of woman cheering you on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

LauraC35

Chatty Member
“Hi guys! Welcome back to my channel! Today’s video is a day in the life of my three chickens Pancake, Stroganoff and Banana Bread. I’ve linked at the bottom where I bought their super cute dresses and I’m going to be showing you how they lay their eggs because I love eggs. I’ll also be showing you how I style their feathers and a make-up tutorial because I love doing feather and make-up tutorials. When I get bored of them, which won’t be long, I’ll be showing you how to slow cook them and make yummy dinners with potatoes cut into roast potato shapes and sweetcorn. I hope you enjoy my video”..........I can see it happening 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Guesswho

Good morning everywunnnn happeh Wednesday! I’ve got some super exciting news for you all, some news that’s super exiting. We’re getting some chickens because I don’t know if you’ve seen one of the 50,000 videos I’ve posted of the view of my (Steve’s) house but we have so much loveleh space outside our (Steve’s) house so we’re going to get some chickens because we just have the space for them and chickens need space and we have space. I’m so excited I just love chickens! I’ve failed miserably bringing up my children and dogs so I’m just super excited for this third chance because everywunnn deserves a third chance. So yeah I’m just super excited because I love chickens! I love chicken stroganoff, chicken nuggets, chicken curreh done in the slow cooker for 3 days, chicken and bitato roasts dinners. I just love chickens. I’ve done my research and I just know they’ll love my banana bread and chocolate twists for breakfast! (I’ve made a highlight for you twats that want to copy me)

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I feel like her kids eat like it's Christmas 24/7. You know that week around Xmas when you're all having treats all the time and you're a bit 'what the hell it's Christmas' to everything they want snack wise? That is their diet constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Mum24

Chatty Member
Thread title
Rebecca Lamb #38 desperate to be relatable, diet is debatable, thinks her life is sensational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Rebecca lamb #38 thirty eight threads on and still a twat, getting some chickens for content the silly prat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
I’ve woken up this morning in a lovely little house that I ploughed MY hard earned money into, I have double glazed windows so I’m not freezing my tits off, my oven works so I’ve not had to microwave a mug of shite and sprinkle it with bird seed for my breakfast and even my dog doesn’t sleep on half a bed. Yet we’re the ones jealous of that tramp😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb: Boss babe, proud owner of half a couch and an ever growing tummy pouch. So jealous hun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Casperron

VIP Member
She should do that “Gemma Collins my fucking hair is frazzled” tiktok

Why does she have YORKSHIRE DALES in her Instagram name?🤔 sorry but you don’t see any other influencer writing their name as HANNAH - CLACTON ON SEA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

ldmgk124

I have an insta with 80k followers, a tiktok with over 1.1million followers, my following is 90% teens and kids - the age group of people who make these ‘fan pages/accounts’, and not one fan page has been made about my account. So your telling me a woman with a following of 52k which is majority other adult women/mums has had a fan page made about her. Next joke please, I find it really really really weird she’s made that page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know quite a few people who live in rural areas. I even used to work in the countryside for a few years and I can honestly say I've never seen a woman meandering through the lanes, with her joggers yanked up her crack, freshly(well greasy)tonged hair and a face absolutely plastered in makeup. All while taking selfies. The neon touches today have been even more special.

It's like she's on day release from somewhere 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 45

virgofalls

VIP Member
Sick of her showing us the fields and trees everyday. I know it's really petty but it's so boring when she pans her camera around and plays something like petit biscuit over the bloody top and the only reason she does it is to show off really isn't it.

And before you read this Rebecca and think JEALOUSY.

I live on the coast, our house is on the seafront (there's nothing between us and the beach). Our views are spectacular, the sea, the lighthouse, the boats and ships sailing by. Last summer I spotted dolphins whilst cleaning my windows but I can honestly say that I've probably shared my view 2/3 times on social media in two years because who wants to be THAT person, constantly boasting and bragging about where they live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45