Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she floods her page with tit she makes, how about using one of those magazines that you love so much and actually bake/cook something healthy and delicious, use it as meal inspo for a week. She is so lacking in any kind of motivation, I would never employ anybody like Rebs, does the bare minimum, i used to work with somebody like her and it was so draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I messaged and ask how he afforded not to work and he said he was a landlord and was working on moors. But their old houses have been posted on here in the past and they were all sold at same time they moved so can’t be them
He’s full of shite!!!!!!!!!

His Daddy was blatantly keeping him afloat.

Reactions: 7
There’s been loads of chat on this site that Steve owns various properties and rents them out but I’m not sure where this idea came from....????

Steve was “employed” by his father when his father had an engineering company which was apparently quite big. So it’s Mr Hobson Senior who perhaps had a few quid in the bank and it’s more than likely him who’s stumped up deposit money for the houses Steve has lived in. He’s probably given Steve money.

Steve looks and acts like he’s as bright as a dark night so I’m not for a second buying this notion that he’s some wealthy property developer....

The house is a mess and they haven’t spent any significant money on it whatsoever since they moved in; they haven’t even bought a new sofa.......if you had money, you’d have that house like a palace.

They shop in Aldi....nothing wrong with Aldi obviously but it’s the only place they ever shop and she buys a minimal amount when she shops.

They don’t have money at all, I think it’s really obvious,
Without a doubt it's daddy who is/was the financier. Steve behaves like a privileged little turd, that's why he feels the need to show off or brag about everything new he buys. Beggy on the other hand behaves in an equally privileged manner, but i don't think she comes from the same kind of background as Steve. Steve's family, appear to be quite family orientated, but Beggy doesn't seem to have the same close family support, except online when her mum starts mouthing off. Maybe Beggy is such an attention seeker because she craves the attention that's missing from a loving relationship and a close family(she may live with Steve but their relationship is anything but natural , they look awkward together almost forced.)

It drives me MAD that she takes her dogs out on public land/pathways/highways whatever you wanna call it and they do not have a collar on let along a name tag. It’s a legal requirement for dogs walked on public land to have a name tag with contact info for the owner on.
They behave like they own all those surrounding fields

I was just about to say this.
I actually think Steve's the one who's depressed,not Rebecca.
He's no longer got a high paying job(whether it was for his daddy or not) and so no longer can afford fancy cars hence driving the ones they do now, and them both wearing fancy watches but the whole house been a dump.
I reckon they earn just enough to cover the mortgage and food shop bits, basic living.
I think that's why he's doing whatever little job he's doing now, to have a bit of cash in his pocket and get out of the house.
He knows he's stuck with her and she behaves like a child more than Alfie and Woody, she isn't intellectually mature enough to take on the responsibilities of being a parent never mind an adult. He's probably regretting some of his more carnal based decisions he made 8 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
There’s been loads of chat on this site that Steve owns various properties and rents them out but I’m not sure where this idea came from....????

Steve was “employed” by his father when his father had an engineering company which was apparently quite big. So it’s Mr Hobson Senior who perhaps had a few quid in the bank and it’s more than likely him who’s stumped up deposit money for the houses Steve has lived in. He’s probably given Steve money.

Steve looks and acts like he’s as bright as a dark night so I’m not for a second buying this notion that he’s some wealthy property developer....

The house is a mess and they haven’t spent any significant money on it whatsoever since they moved in; they haven’t even bought a new sofa.......if you had money, you’d have that house like a palace.

They shop in Aldi....nothing wrong with Aldi obviously but it’s the only place they ever shop and she buys a minimal amount when she shops.

They don’t have money at all, I think it’s really obvious,
I don’t think he anyone has said he’s a wealthy property developer, I think he has a one or two houses he rents out which he probably bought with help from his parents. If he’s paying a mortgage on them still then there won’t be much left over from the rent money but if they are mortgage free then it’s a decent little earner to tide them over. Once upon a time when he had a decent stable income off the back of his dad and company cars I think they were probably quite well off, particularly for Rebecca’s age. They definitely don’t have much money now. I can’t see them
Earning much from beggys “career”’🤣🤣🤣 He should have got a decent pay off from his dad when the company was sold and he was effectively made redundant but what they’ve done with that is anyone’s guess? If they had money they should be ploughing it into the house but they don’t Seem interested so why buy that house? I think any money Steve gets goes on what Steve wants... cars, expensive watches, what’s left over pays the bills and buys their food, Rebs tiny earnings from YouTube and ads go on Reb. Regardless of their financial situation, It’s the boys I feel sorry for having selfish parents like them. Don’t get me wrong I love a bit of Asos but our house isn’t falling apart and our kids go without nothing!

Reactions: 11
I bet she messaged that company for a kitchen aid. Bet she asked to advertise one for them. Ill be raging as when she shared that i fell in love with it and really want one 😭 but refuse to be ‘ influenced’ by her.

Reactions: 7
They definitely do not have money, she said in her latest food shop she spent around £90 which is a lot for them for the 1-2 weeks so I think they watch their pennies but flash out on the dog, cars and watches to try and make themselves look like they have money, the car is probably on finance and you can get watches on pay monthly too.

We spend anywhere from £120-150 a week on food for 2 adults, 2 kids a dog and 2 cats. How she spends £50pw I have no idea.

Reactions: 16
They definitely do not have money, she said in her latest food shop she spent around £90 which is a lot for them for the 1-2 weeks so I think they watch their pennies but flash out on the dog, cars and watches to try and make themselves look like they have money, the car is probably on finance and you can get watches on pay monthly too.

We spend anywhere from £120-150 a week on food for 2 adults, 2 kids a dog and 2 cats. How she spends £50pw I have no idea.
She spends £50 a week because they eat tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the stain is still on that blue jumper on her recent story ad 🤢 does she forget she said last week she got that stain out 🤯
But she’s been using P&G Fairy tabs for ages, you’d think they’d shift any stains and get all her clothes looking lovely and clean 🤔 ....Oh hang on! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Steve said they were doing a WhatsApp video quiz last night didn’t he? Then Rebecca posted that they were watching money heist. Now we all know she would mention a quiz if it made her look like she had friends... so did it not happen? Or did it only last 2 minutes (like Steve) sorry 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure how ads work but does she get paid for people singing up to readly or does she need to advertise it a set amount of times? Feel like it was ages ago she first done the ad for it.

Reactions: 4
Officially been unfollowed and blocked by Begga.
Took A LOT longer than I thought 😂
Just gonna spend the rest of my day crying my nonexistent tears into my nonexistent tissue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.