Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are deffo skint, one of them working with a mortgage over 400k! She probably earns around 30k a year at a push from her ‘job’ that’s no where near enough to live on with a mortgage if that size, that’s why their lives are so basic. She only ever shops in primark/boohoo you never see her spending money on high end make up, skin care, electrical goods. Steve probably used the money from his dads company to put towards the house deposit. From old stories and vlogs I only ever remember her mentioning one house he rents out never multiple houses, but like someone said, that won’t be making much of a profit until the mortgage is paid off in god knows however many years.

Reactions: 13
Imagine doing a video ad to earn money whilst wearing last weeks stained jumper when you told the world you got the stain out. Utter scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also that one house he used to rent out, she always mentioned in the old house they lived in that Steve was out at his other house doing work on it but since they have moved to this house she’s never mentioned it to my recollection, so that may well have been sold to put towards the dingle barn.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve woken up this morning in a lovely little house that I ploughed MY hard earned money into, I have double glazed windows so I’m not freezing my tits off, my oven works so I’ve not had to microwave a mug of shite and sprinkle it with bird seed for my breakfast and even my dog doesn’t sleep on half a bed. Yet we’re the ones jealous of that woman😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh duck off Rebecca nobody has messaged you to ask where Alfie’s boots are from, just another opportunity to throw an aff link up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Before marriage she would get nothing unless she is on the mortgage. He would have been really silly to put a young girl who wasn't making a deposit contribution or even earning anything on to a mortgage which essentially entitles her to half of all his deposit and future equity. I think his family and financial advisor would have hopefully told him to protect his money and apply for the mortgage alone.

Once married she will be entitled to half of not only this house but all his other assets, the rented out houses, the cars, any cash 😳. If he was having any doubts now would be the time to say 😅

Child support is a separate issue. And is based on what he is actually bringing in per month. I cant imagine he gets much to walk the hills and fill potholes, however he does have the rented house income. It's not going to be enough to live on.
If you watch her vlogs from around the time the sale was agreed on the dungeon, Aug - Dec 2018, its never confirmed but certain things she says make me 90% sure she is on the mortgage.....she mentions speaking to mortgage advisors and its always her ringing the estate agents for updates....This is back when she was actually ok and not an arrogant bullshitter so there would be no reason to believe it wasn't accurate...

Steve was “employed” by his father when his father had an engineering company which was apparently quite big. So it’s Mr Hobson Senior who perhaps had a few quid in the bank and it’s more than likely him who’s stumped up deposit money for the houses Steve has lived in. He’s probably given Steve money.
Exactly!! which is why I think he's so reluctant to leave her despite looking so forlorn lately.... cos he made the mistake when they were getting along better of putting her on the mortgage when she had made zero contribution financially so if he was to leave her it'd be a 50% giveaway of Mr Hobson Seniors money.....just my thoughts 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Rebecca Lamb: Boss babe, proud owner of half a couch and an ever growing tummy pouch. So jealous hun...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Or bed bases for the children 😳
I've ordered one of those teepee beds for my son for when he is ready to leave his cot and it COMES WITH SLATS 😳😳 so I have no clue as to why she hasn't got any on hers?! She's absolutely stark raving mad. They are not meant to be just mattresses on the floor. Beckeh knows best though 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
There’s been loads of chat on this site that Steve owns various properties and rents them out but I’m not sure where this idea came from....????

Steve was “employed” by his father when his father had an engineering company which was apparently quite big. So it’s Mr Hobson Senior who perhaps had a few quid in the bank and it’s more than likely him who’s stumped up deposit money for the houses Steve has lived in. He’s probably given Steve money.

Steve looks and acts like he’s as bright as a dark night so I’m not for a second buying this notion that he’s some wealthy property developer....

The house is a mess and they haven’t spent any significant money on it whatsoever since they moved in; they haven’t even bought a new sofa.......if you had money, you’d have that house like a palace.

They shop in Aldi....nothing wrong with Aldi obviously but it’s the only place they ever shop and she buys a minimal amount when she shops.

They don’t have money at all, I think it’s really obvious,
From Rebs old videos he was working for his dad for a 10+ years so I’m sure he was earning a decent wage from family firm plus if he was using company cars thats a lot of money saved. I can imagine savings plus a decent payout from the job + money from this dad helped get this house/ why he doesn’t seem to be in a rush to get a full-time job. As someone said earlier they seem to be more interested in owning “flash” things ( are/make-up etc) rather than actually doing up the practical side (house) - 2SS seemed more excited about his car and sorting out the barn for his ‘man cave’ than providing decent beds or windows for the boys.

Nothing directly 😂
Didn't even follow her but I think shes been made aware of a WhatsApp group because suspiciously a few of us have been blocked 🙈😂
Did you attend the quiz by any chance (or the others who were blocked?)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.