Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilblinder

That's a good point I'd have thought she'd have done a bedtime routine now Woody is older.
I think he probably just toddles straight into his bed and the door is shut then Alfie gets into bed with him and talks and reassures him till they drift off I don't think for one second leaving that room or making a fuss is allowed at night, No doubt now she'll do a night routine where it's all sweetness and fairy tales but we've all seen enough on her stories of her holding the door shut and them downstairs undisturbed necking the wine to know the truth .

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Dottylou

Think she’s at the stage now where she should just cut the crap of being a mummy blogger, delete Instagram and get herself on only fans, that’s if she’s not already on there!

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
Who goes for a walk in their bra 🙈
Rebecca sham 🤢
I noticed that Steves sister never likes any of Rebeggars facebook photos yet always 'loves' the ones his ex girlfriend puts up🤣 soz to refer back to her but think that says it all! I dont think their family like rebeggar at all!

• Haha
  • Wow

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I think it’s quite clear she needed 50k for channel mum for ads. That’s why she bought followers and has had an influx of ads!

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
Whenever she says she’s working on something exciting or filming something exciting, it’s about as exciting as unwrapping a turd on Christmas Day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemonsqueezy123!

Chatty Member
I know I’ll upset some feminists when I say this but I am SO SICK of this female empowerment shit. It’s beyond embarrassing and it makes me cringe when I read things like that. You don’t see men saying “we should pick each other up instead of tearing each other down” because they aren’t fucking wet wipes 🙃 If you REALLY want something, do it by all means but you don’t need an army of woman cheering you on.
THIS!😍
so even if your names Myra Hindley, just because you’re female does that mean we cheer you on? Nah fuck off

• Heart
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
took me all of 7 minutes to get blocked, so either she’s sitting constantly watching this page, or she’s getting the notifications for it BECAUSE SHE FUCKING SET IT UP! Rebecca you have zero shame, literally fuck all! Get a life and a job ya fruit loop
4CADB750-B486-47B5-8289-32F4B6F000FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Halliestar

VIP Member
Steve and the kids are in woolly jumpers and then she’s there with her tits out 🙄 I bet she was cold as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She seems so manic today after her workout 😳 The wing on her liner is far far too long it’s almost reaching the end of her eyebrow 🙄😂 maybe if the wing wasn’t so long and she had on fake lashes it would look okish ?? The fact though she thinks she looks absolutely amazing..... she literally can’t get over herself 😌 how can she not see the liner looks mental 🤦🏽‍♀️
By the end of lockdown she’s going to have the eyeliner going all the way around her head and back again

• Haha

Mavismcfield

The beg for a kitchen aid 🤦🏼‍♀️ she's commented on their post saying I would love this for all my baking 😂 barely anything you do constitutes baking and anything you do make is generally a monstrosity. They would probably be horrified if they looked at her highlights. I will be so mad if they gifted her one, I've wanted one for ages 😩

Also the fact Steve has lost so much weight shows he was clearly eating loads when he was out and about to make up for the tiny portions of slop he gets at home!

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
I can just imagine her getting dolled up with her winged eyeliner and tits out, just to film herself going out to feed the chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Cooper123

VIP Member
She may think flashing her saggy tits is a finger up at us, but really it doesn’t affect our lives, just makes us detest the trallop even more. But I’ll tell you who she is affecting, herself and her kids. Any nice girl image she had has fucked off long ago. Her 2 kids will grow up and see all this tit and fanny flashing online and think their mother is a slapper.

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Rebecca nobody has messaged you to ask where Alfie’s boots are from, just another opportunity to throw an aff link up 🙄

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I’m not going to get too much into the ins and outs anymore as it’s a minefield but Steve was working for his dad when they bought that house so that’s how they got a mortgage regardless of her income. It’s not like they are going to have updated their mortgage company to him not working is it 🤣 I don’t believe for one second she is earning big money. If she was earning decent money they wouldn’t behave the way they do. I would hope to god she isn’t earning more than £20k a year at absolute best for the absolute tripe she produces. The car thing.. she has a banger and his current car he traded his old car in for which if he bought the old car when the company cars dried up he was probably still employed so got finance or it was gifted by his dad or he used his redundancy money. They aren’t loaded and she isn’t making big money. She’s an absolute skanky tramp who tries to get absolutely anything and everything for free, throws out aff links for items she doesn’t even own and sells the majority of items she advertises. They live in a dump. They are skint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Clarity456

VIP Member
can someone explain to me why shes started with this constant no bra?.......

Does she feel its her way of being uber sexeh doing it now she cant get her camel toe out anymore?!

I dont know about anyone else but out in public the feeling of no bra would make me feel very exposed! I prefer the feeling of the most supportive push up bra you can find and them being up by my chin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My theory is she's ran out of bra's and is too tight to buy one as I remember she was still wearing manky discoloured nursing bra's months and months after Woody finished breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ shes probably continued to wear them until recently even though Woodys 2 and a half until it gave up the ghost and dropped to bits 😂🤦‍♀️

For beggy, underwear probably falls in the category of unnecessary expenditure along with slats for the boys beds, shoes that fit the boys, a net for the trampoline, fruit and veg, home improvements and a booster feeding seat for Woody....money can only be spent on these things where absolutely necessary because it detracts from the essential purchases fund which is for things such as fillers, dogs, watches, cars, nails, lashes, laminated brows, hen and stag nights and boohoo hauls 😝

Rebecca Lamb #38 the Charlie Dimmock wannabe

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32