Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coops2020

Has anyone commented on the Nivea ad about the fact that she said she applied fake tan on her stories a matter of days ago?! Serious face palm 🤦🏼‍♀️
when she said she was applying fake tan, wasn’t this her doing the ‘advert’ ?

Reactions: 1

H8Ellie

Honestly dying to know who you lot are who are from bradford haha... are you just normal joes or bloggers?

megx

I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned anything about the drama happening with Brogan Tate seeing as it’s about tattle

Clarity456

VIP Member
The csa calculation is based on income and she would be entitled to a percentage for each child. This amount is reduced if he has the children overnight or care is shared equally. They wouldn't be involved in the house at all
Oh really.....interesting!

How are shared assets divided when you're not married then?

I only thought this cos I was watching this morning once, it was when Danielle Lloyd and Jamie O'Haras divorce was rumbling on and they'd got into a spat on twitter where he said he was paying out thousands in child support and having to pay the entire mortgage on the former marital home where she was still living but had moved her new fella in.

She said in her defence that she was still living in the house and he was paying the mortgage but "that was what the CSA decided" so i just assumed that was taken into account

On the size 10 thing,I know she is an annoying tit of a woman in many respects,but I saw her a few weeks ago in Aldi and I can confirm she is actually rather petite, especially her top half,I’m a size 10 and she deffo was no bigger than me,had tight jeans on too. She’s not skinny at all, but i I think the camera makes her look bigger,they do say it adds 10lbs......???
OMG, did you speak to her!?

megx

Oooh really? I'll have to have a nose. Whenever people mention Tattle it normally recruits new members 😂
Off topic but the short version is someone who was in her close friends posted a few screenshots on here and her friends found out who it was (think she shared a story as bait) and influencers were all tweeting about the person without naming them and saying hate forums should be deleted and we should go to them directly

Don’tMindMe

She posts a TikTok of Stevo who’s just as bad if not worse with using his kids for content 😖
Unpopular opinion but I really like Stevo! I’ve actually met him and he’s a really nice genuine guy! He puts so much effort into everything and I really believe him and his family deserve it unlike Rebecca! I mean look at the difference! He’s hitting millions she’s not even a fraction of the way yet she lives a huge house in the dales and he lives in a small flat in Enfield! He’s smashing it!

Yel

Chatty Member
Well then you have no idea how the payment system works 🤷🏼‍♀️ She does ads rarely. Doubt she makes more than £150 a month from YouTube with the views she gets. She has 50k followers not 500k.👍🏻
Ive spent many years working in online marketing. The YouTube money is peanuts of the total income.

The real money comes from the brand deals, I don't follow her but she's done two adverts in the last 24 hours. Channel mum charge a large premium.