Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so the new igtv on crimping her hair ... She says it stays wavy for ages this has lasted me like a week .... Ok you dirt bag your working out daily and admitting you haven't washed your hair in 7 days 🤮🤮 ....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she wearing yellow/orange eyeshadow? A lime green top & grey joggers? Very fashionable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
she’s a strange one......and that boyfriend of hers.
yeh.. I’ve started watching her but not sure what I think. I don’t dislike her but there’s something about her I can’t warm to. I hate commenting on peoples looks but I find her makeup doesn’t suit her. He’s a wanna rapper so not quite sure about him... I like what she’s done to the boys room but everything in the house is the same colour. What’s with all this white and grey that everything looks the same! Also noticed she’s got a few hinch things for the baby.... and even all the new baby clothes are black white or grey. Sorry I’ve gone off track.... but yes she does seem to be the only one that likes begga

Reactions: 5
So her foundation is to dark for her because she has no fake tan on... does this mean shes stopped using her freebie Nivea? Is it really not that good bex?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was this seriously an ad for makeup 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣😂
View attachment 123772
It's this random unblended orange stripe that's giving me life 🤣

Has she announced this exciting thing she's working on yet? 🤔 I'm betting shes probably ordered loads of cheap shite eyeshadow palettes off aliexpress and she'll put an 'REL cosmetics' sticker on them to try and sell them to her sheep in order to emulate her new idol Holly🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She was so much happier looking before she moved to that dungeon and started trying to prove to everyone how happy she is instead of just being happy!

Reactions: 12
How many times do we need to see stories of grass and hills and trees as she pans around, it's boring, we get it, you live in the Dales

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many times do we need to see stories of grass and hills and trees as she pans around, it's boring, we get it, you live in the Dales
With Adore you by Harry Styles playing in the background. Either that or some soppy power ballad

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That IGTV is the cringest thing I’ve ever seen. How she keeps looking at herself in the camera every few seconds errrgh 🤢 Who the duck does she think she is? The make up, The outfit, her frazzled hair - she’s a total embarassment x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she curl the ends? Just left them straight!!
She’s sticking her tits out that much in this pic they nearly poked me in the eye. She proper eye fucks the camera doesn’t she! Proper loves herself it’s so hard to watch. I actually physically cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve felt really rubbish about my appearance today. I’m due on, my skin has gone a bit oily and I’m a bit spotty and honest to god she has made me feel a million dollars. Part of this makes me feel a bit sad though, because it’s like she’s having some kind of break down the way she looks today

What the duck was that on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.