Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a third kid but I don’t think she’s thinking realistically. For example, Alfie seems small-ish so he will be using a high back booster for a while longer, Woody is also tiny so should be staying in a car seat for another few years and then another baby would be a third seat. Not every car will fit 3 child seats in them. She’s an idiot who does everything on impulse to seem relatable but she never thinks like an adult would.
She will be waiting to be gifted a multimac 🤭we have a 4 year old, 3 year old, 1 and a half year old and a soon to be newborn baby in our VW Tiguan, so it is doable, (only if you want to spend 2.5k on the seats 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 8
I have an insta with 80k followers, a tiktok with over 1.1million followers, my following is 90% teens and kids - the age group of people who make these ‘fan pages/accounts’, and not one fan page has been made about my account. So your telling me a woman with a following of 52k which is majority other adult women/mums has had a fan page made about her. Next joke please, I find it really really really weird she’s made that page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
he really does doesn’t he, doesn’t get it from them 2 chavs! 😂
And is it just me, but nachos for a main meal?? For 2 adults and 2 growing children. What is wrong with her!
Nachos is a side dish/movie snack - I’d be starving if that was my dinner!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like her kids eat like it's Christmas 24/7. You know that week around Xmas when you're all having treats all the time and you're a bit 'what the hell it's Christmas' to everything they want snack wise? That is their diet constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She knows it will be amazing... AKA painted white, white throw, white curtain behind a bed and a wicker bin that has had zoflora sprayed inside it.
Don't forget to blow the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We used to have nachos alongside something else, like we would have nachos and then fajias or something. But we never had mince with nachos, just salsa sour cream and cheese. Maybe we were just fat pigs 😂😂😂
Well I was going to say that’s a starter for me but didn’t want to come across as a fat pig 🤣 p.s I am NOT a size 10! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh god my gut is telling me she's pregnant 😓we all know she'd be showing off guzzling that wine down her neck usually. The belly pouch.
Maybe the something really exciting is a baby announcement video.

Imagine if she has a girl 😓
I think it will be that she's moving to new management or something like that. I don't think she's pregnant honestly.

for her Instagram ads shell get way more than £280 a post. Most her following get around £500-2k per ad. I used to get paid to post ads and only had 12k following and would get around £100-200 per post so shes definitely earning a lot lot more than that.
Agreed, I work in marketing and she could easily earn 1k per advertising contract. However she's with Channel Mum which means they deal with ALL her advertising deals (so that's how I know she's talking bullshit when she says she has to reply to emails, as they all go direct to Channel Mum) she gets a set salary off them 2-3k a month I'm sure, she isn't allowed to take on any advertisements of her own. Steve will be able to though.

Reactions: 5
I think the reason for her constant sniffing while she's talking is because even she can smell the bullshit coming out her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her workout videos with the flash bottles are utterly embarrassing. I actually cringe watching this woman trying to "workout"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s teen TITANS you knob 🙄 I think she needs speech therapy never mind Alfie

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry who on earth gives their kids choc spread and jam toastie for lunch?! Where is the protein, the fibre, some sort of vitamin?! She is a joke!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I have an insta with 80k followers, a tiktok with over 1.1million followers, my following is 90% teens and kids - the age group of people who make these ‘fan pages/accounts’, and not one fan page has been made about my account. So your telling me a woman with a following of 52k which is majority other adult women/mums has had a fan page made about her. Next joke please, I find it really really really weird she’s made that page.
Wow! Would love to know who you are so I could see someone who does social media properly 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Meal idea for your cookbook Rebecca. My rainbow chicken, using fresh colourful veg that's not cooked into slop, hard to believe I know. You can have it for free Hun, if it gets some fresh veg into those boys.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.