Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems so manic today after her workout 😳 The wing on her liner is far far too long it’s almost reaching the end of her eyebrow 🙄😂 maybe if the wing wasn’t so long and she had on fake lashes it would look okish ?? The fact though she thinks she looks absolutely amazing..... she literally can’t get over herself 😌 how can she not see the liner looks mental 🤦🏽‍♀️
By the end of lockdown she’s going to have the eyeliner going all the way around her head and back again

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How does she not feel a total wanker parading about with her face looking like that???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m just sat here waiting for her to go full on Britney 2007 with her meltdowns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She should do that “Gemma Collins my bleeping hair is frazzled” tiktok

Why does she have YORKSHIRE DALES in her Instagram name?🤔 sorry but you don’t see any other influencer writing their name as HANNAH - CLACTON ON SEA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Honestly thank god she lives in the middle of nowhere. The local farmers would PISS THEMSELVES laughing if they came across her like that 🤣🤣🤣 a country girl she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe we are almost approaching a new thread! take the hint beggy you’re a national laughing stock🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know quite a few people who live in rural areas. I even used to work in the countryside for a few years and I can honestly say I've never seen a woman meandering through the lanes, with her joggers yanked up her crack, freshly(well greasy)tonged hair and a face absolutely plastered in makeup. All while taking selfies. The neon touches today have been even more special.

It's like she's on day release from somewhere 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 45
LJC doing a cooking series 😭😂

Rebecca must be SEETHING 😂😂😂
LJC is an even worse 'cook' than Rebecca. I'd be choking and heaving, but I reckon I could just about swallow one mouthful of Rebecca's slop, but there's no way I could even let Lucy's tit pass my lips without chucking up first.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
LJC is an even worse 'cook' than Rebecca. I'd be choking and heaving, but I reckon I could just about swallow one mouthful of Rebecca's slop, but there's no way I could even let Lucy's tit pass my lips without chucking up first.
It's pretty special isn't it 😂🤮 they should do a cooking collaboration 😜🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anybody else think these crazy arse tik tocks have anything to do with her wedding being cancelled? I cant see any wedding going ahead this summer, if that's the case there is no way on hell she would be getting married next year because I imagine the venue will be fully booked with next years summer weddings.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'd love to get hold of her and sort out her tear troughs and lips.
If there's anything I hate, it's badly done fillers.

I'd love to dissolve the tit she's had done, migration is so rare, especially if it's been done properly, but her top lip is concerning me so much, looks like they've laced it with silicon and it needs to be cut out.

Rebecca.... I'll charge you full price... But please let me sort your face out?!
You don’t do semi permanent make up (brows) by any chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like to think lousx1 - my fellow eyeliner commenter is here 😆 thought my comment would have been deleted by now but she must think I’m genuine 😂

There’s actually quite a few comments on her tik toks this eve she hasn’t deleted. Well done tattlers 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like to think lousx1 - my fellow eyeliner commenter is here 😆 thought my comment would have been deleted by now but she must think I’m genuine 😂
I want to know what this dressing gown belt trick is? Are they encouraging brain surgeon Beckeh to try and set fire to her clothing? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know what this dressing gown belt trick is? Are they encouraging brain surgeon Beckeh to try and set fire to her clothing? 🥴
It’s wrapping your hair round your dressing gown tie and sleeping in it to get curls

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My teeth hurt watching her sprinkle that huge spoon of sugar over the apples for apple crumble 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.