Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm guessing these re-posts of people making "her" banana bread and cookie dough etc has something to do with this e-book maybe?

Reactions: 1
Iโ€™m sorry but her lips just look completely fine to me, doesnโ€™t look like sheโ€™s had filler in them (I know she has) but they just look completely normal to me?! Can you point out the issue with them if Iโ€™m just being blind?
Ahh you can spot it a mile away.
Most people's top lips aren't symmetrical but a good aesthetician knows that you need to compensate for that when distributing the filler.
Unfortunately, hers hasn't, which is why one side of her lip appears higher up or bigger than the other side.
It looks like they've inserted the needle too high up which is what's causing the huge ridge above her lip. When theyve drawn the needle out they've continued dispensing. It's unlikely its migration, id be surprised, but it's sitting instead of resting throughout the lip which is why it looks so bleeping bad ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Shocker.

Reactions: 13
Itโ€™s wrapping your hair round your dressing gown tie and sleeping in it to get curls
Ahhh like old fashioned rags! So uncomfortable but you get the most amazing hardcore curls!

Bloody hell thick Beckeh dingle will probably use the 99% polyester sleeve of one of her crappy boohoo tops... along with a heated appliance. What could go wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh like old fashioned rags! So uncomfortable but you get the most amazing hardcore curls!

Bloody hell thick Beckeh dingle will probably use the 99% polyester sleeve of one of her crappy boohoo tops... along with a heated appliance. What could go wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
Sheโ€™ll do an IGTV on it showing a creepy smiling face throughout then take credit for the amazing โ€œhackโ€ thank everybody who reposts it to their stories gagging for her attention over the following weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes keeping up with the daily exercise.
Do we think shes realised her wedding could potentially go ahead in 3 months and has thought "duck I cant get in my dress"?

Keep up with the 10 mins a day and you'll be a size 10 in no time hun!.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a right little cheeky witch here. Loving the white face and orange hands ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are these from her personal Facebook? Are you friends with her on there?
she must be seething knowing thereโ€™s a spy in the camp ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฃ
I donโ€™t think sheโ€™d want a picture like that on her fb, sheโ€™d die off if she knew we seen that I reckon ๐Ÿ˜‚

Are these from her personal Facebook? Are you friends with her on there?
she must be seething knowing thereโ€™s a spy in the camp ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคฃ
Im dying at your profile pic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like to think lousx1 - my fellow eyeliner commenter is here ๐Ÿ˜† thought my comment would have been deleted by now but she must think Iโ€™m genuine ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thereโ€™s actually quite a few comments on her tik toks this eve she hasnโ€™t deleted. Well done tattlers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Guilty lol ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ it had to be done!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah, I have my sources haha. I knew her back in the day haha, way before Steve! Just love finding pics ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know quite a few people who live in rural areas. I even used to work in the countryside for a few years and I can honestly say I've never seen a woman meandering through the lanes, with her joggers yanked up her crack, freshly(well greasy)tonged hair and a face absolutely plastered in makeup. All while taking selfies. The neon touches today have been even more special.

It's like she's on day release from somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ณ
More like she's escaped, some times her eyes are wild when she's dancing around. There's something about her that isn't right, but I can't quite pin point it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.