Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the size 10 thing,I know she is an annoying tit of a woman in many respects,but I saw her a few weeks ago in Aldi and I can confirm she is actually rather petite, especially her top half,I’m a size 10 and she deffo was no bigger than me,had tight jeans on too. She’s not skinny at all, but i I think the camera makes her look bigger,they do say it adds 10lbs......???
Re the camera adds 10lbs comment.... there are many other influences who claim to be size 10 - such as LJC - who, regardless of any extra weight the camera might or might not put on them it's still realistic and believable that they are the size they claim to be??

Unsure why if she's telling the truth she'd be coming across quite so large on camera 🤷🏻‍♀️ which creates the impression shes lying about her size when it seemingly doesn't happen to other instagrammers???

Also, she buys size 10 mom jeans and they then fit her like skinny jeans 🤷🏻‍♀️ UK average is a size 16 so even as a 14 she'd be smaller than average

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Clearly is her that’s set that page up then omg she is more pathetic than I thought 😂😂😂
A lot of them do this, it's so weird and obvious. They then use the different accounts to like the different pages. It boosts engagement apparently 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't say we never give her anything, must be reading all the workout advice here, her reps were a lot more controlled today rather than flinging her arms about as we mentioned and though still poor form her squats are getting better. I mean it's still bad but we're happy to take our PT payment anytime begs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her beauty/work room is a mess
I said before it looks like a church hall. It's barron, it needs some open pax wardrobes, a sofa, a dressing table. Pinterest is full of amazing dressing room ideas but all she's got in that huge room is a shelf unit (come desk) and a single clothes rail? I can only imagine its a money (or lack of) issue.

Reactions: 11
A lot of them do this, it's so weird and obvious. They then use the different accounts to like the different pages. It boosts engagement apparently 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard of.talk about blowing your own trumpet 😂 there’s something wrong with her I really mean it, all jokes aside.

Reactions: 7
Re the camera adds 10lbs comment.... there are many other influences who claim to be size 10 - such as LJC - who, regardless of any extra weight the camera might or might not put on them it's still realistic and believable that they are the size they claim to be??

Unsure why if she's telling the truth she'd be coming across quite so large on camera 🤷🏻‍♀️ which creates the impression shes lying about her size when it seemingly doesn't happen to other instagrammers???

Also, she buys size 10 mom jeans and they then fit her like skinny jeans 🤷🏻‍♀️
I suppose a size is just a number on the clothes,it doesn’t account for shape really does it? I’m a 10, but look nothing like LJC,but honestly I couldn’t wear a 12 as they wouldn’t fit but I wouldn’t say I’m as slim as LJC. Don’t always think size means much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
took me all of 7 minutes to get blocked, so either she’s sitting constantly watching this page, or she’s getting the notifications for it BECAUSE SHE bleeping SET IT UP! Rebecca you have zero shame, literally duck all! Get a life and a job ya fruit loop
4CADB750-B486-47B5-8289-32F4B6F000FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
took me all of 7 minutes to get blocked, so either she’s sitting constantly watching this page, or she’s getting the notifications for it BECAUSE SHE bleeping SET IT UP! Rebecca you have zero shame, literally duck all! Get a life and a job ya fruit loop
View attachment 122562
seems to be working hard with Alfie then, concentrating on his school work. Literally won’t be able to concentrate on those poor kids for 2 minutes before she’s back on her phone constantly checking and blocking, ALL DAY LONG 😴 I’d be exhausted becca, is it really worth it, I mean, are you okay hun??? This is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!! You need serious help.

Reactions: 14
I thought pregnant the other day, it was the veiny boobs that gave it away. Maybe that’s why Steve is shrinking before our eyes! We know that was the last thing he wanted
Also on her Readly add when she was scrolling through in the recommended for hours pages was "mother and baby"

Reactions: 4
View attachment 122562
Has she blocked you from her normal page too?

Reactions: 1
seems to be working hard with Alfie then, concentrating on his school work. Literally won’t be able to concentrate on those poor kids for 2 minutes before she’s back on her phone constantly checking and blocking, ALL DAY LONG 😴 I’d be exhausted becca, is it really worth it, I mean, are you okay hun??? This is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!! You need serious help.
Exactly, posting on her stories making out like she’s doing this or that, but really we all know on here that she’s sitting policing her phone.

Has she blocked you from her normal page too?
No that was a back up account I used to message that page

edit just checked and yes im blocked from her main page from that account 😂
I read you wrong and thought you meant was my proper account blocked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I seriously dont understand why she films herself working out to this degree on her stories its like watching paint dry, surely if she just did one YouTube video of the 'workout' it's there in its entirety and would be more useful and
for all the so called planning she does regarding her content she gives viewers no variation for example Monday morning stories could be the boys routine, Tuesday morning bit of speed cleaning, wednesday make up routine etc but all we get is the groundhog of Rebecca in lycra showing the same old random bits of exercise 😴 .

Reactions: 9
I cannot with her. Banana cake for breakfast, chocolate spread and jam toasties for lunch. There's no wo der the kids won't eat fruit or veg, they know they'll get sweet stuff if they refuse!
What's wrong with cheese or tuna sandwiches?? Why bleeping choc spread AND jam???

Also proper pisses me off that Alfeh talks so posh. Like proper gets on my tits.

Oh and she seriously thinks she's gunna get 2 meals for 4 of them out of that chilli? She buys one tiny pack of mince there's no way on this earth it will do 8 meals she's bleeping dreaming.

Reactions: 19
She posts a TikTok of Stevo who’s just as bad if not worse with using his kids for content 😖
Unpopular opinion but I really like Stevo! I’ve actually met him and he’s a really nice genuine guy! He puts so much effort into everything and I really believe him and his family deserve it unlike Rebecca! I mean look at the difference! He’s hitting millions she’s not even a fraction of the way yet she lives a huge house in the dales and he lives in a small flat in Enfield! He’s smashing it!

I seriously dont understand why she films herself working out to this degree on her stories its like watching paint dry, surely if she just did one YouTube video of the 'workout' it's there in its entirety and would be more useful and
for all the so called planning she does regarding her content she gives viewers no variation for example Monday morning stories could be the boys routine, Tuesday morning bit of speed cleaning, wednesday make up routine etc but all we get is the groundhog of Rebecca in lycra showing the same old random bits of exercise 😴 .
Her "workouts" will do duck all. "I used to use 2.5kg now I use 5kg" - that's combined surely 😂😂😂. There's no way she will of built any strength doing any of those crappy exercises.
And she has no structure, random bit of shoulders, random bit of glutes, it is just tit.

I did an hours workout last night, I burnt 658kcal, was sweating like chuff, and my back and legs are so stiff today. Hers is absolutely pointless. Wish she'd bog off with it.

Reactions: 6
I’d be interested to see how she makes homemade chips with a slow cooker / microwave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If my kids were standing at the table like that and eating with their mouths open and talking like that id be getting them told. Stop asking them questions you tit and let them enjoy their super cute yummeh lunch

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.