Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
No hun you wear a large because you’re not as skinny as you think you are and therefor medium doesn’t fit. Get real you utter knob end 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Mavismcfield

I liked "cut them into... Roast potato shapes" you could almost hear the the cogs turning trying to remember the word quarters

• Haha
Reactions: 42

H8Ellie

3164151B-EEC9-4E87-81B8-CE86E95B17DE.jpeg

Morningggg Guyzzzzz back todah wiv this supaaah cute makeup lukk which shows off ma tiny lips 👄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Guesswho

Thread suggestion; Rebecca Lamb #38 Buying a chicken cause she likes eggs, mile long eyeliner but tree trunk legs

Thread suggestion number two “Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She really really really doesn’t have the body/chest to be wandering around without a bra on. She’s got the boobs of a woman who’s has 2 kids. They need support. It’s not sexy to have those things flapping around down by your navel and it’s just cheap and trampy as fuck. She’s such a tart. Put your breasts away and get a bit of self respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Brocollig

Thread suggestion..#38 Rebecca Lamb with her dirty tan, saggy tits and won’t admit she feeds her kids shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Bec3007

VIP Member
If I really wanted to see some grass and trees I’d look out my window. We don’t need to see the same field 10+ times a day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lilblinder

Definitely agree with all those saying that we're not watching either family content or a relatable mummy vlogger
The boys are just background now this is 100% The Rebecca Lamb show she's the star, she's the entertainment, she what all eyes are on yes she happens to have two sons but they're very docile just plodding along they go to bed beautifully, never have melt downs etc if you have kids yourself and want parenting advice tips and tricks you won't find it here this is just Rebecca central people .

• Haha
  • Heart

Win

VIP Member
Her IM SO HAPPY pic....
She looks like she’s about to drive to Beavers bit on the sides house and smash her over the head with her crusty slow cooker.

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
huge big 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who puts heart emojis at a bloody RAF plane wonder if she pisses her self with excitement when she sees a nee naw 😂😂
Huge big :ROFLMAO: she sounds like a 5 year old, she's also acting like she's never seen one before but apparently they do it all the time? We had a RAF plane circling over us yesterday pretty low, do you know what I did? I pointed it out to my children and we stood and looked at it while it was going over and then we carried on with our day. I didn't have an orgasm over it 🥴 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Was her buying followers noticed by this WhatsApp group? Interested to know if others outside tattle pick up on all her antics 😂
Of course it was.
She's known for using Social Empire. Has been buying engagement and followers for AGES.
Just like the rest of her life.... Fake.

• Wow
  • Haha

WillowM

She wants chickens because she loves eggs 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Then goes on to post that she knows nothing about them and she is clueless so can people tell her all about them 😭😭 should you not have did your research before hand you absolute cretin!! If you were serious surely you would do your own research? Forgot it’s just all for the gram 🙄
I thought the same . She is so childish .. They even have names for them but she has no clue what to do with them .
Steve probably doesn’t want them because he will need to take on all of the responsibility to look after them whilst Beggy will prance around and sing how happy she is .

she should call the chickens Tik , Tok and Tit 😀

• Haha

Casperron

VIP Member
PUT A FUCKING BRA ON YOU ABSOLUTE TRAMP, I'm sorry but who the fuck goes out dressed like that when everyone else is wearing a jumper, you can see her fucking nipples for christ sake
Omg she makes me feel sick

Begging for a £500 kitchen aid you’ve not had a working oven for over a year or a slow cooker with a lid think you wanna get your priorities sorted love so you can actually cook your shepherds pie for your kids instead of microwaving it💀

Reactions: 37

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Officially been unfollowed and blocked by Begga.
Took A LOT longer than I thought 😂
Just gonna spend the rest of my day crying my nonexistent tears into my nonexistent tissue.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37