Rebecca lamb #37 The Tik Tok Tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE 😂😂😂😂😂 oh god. I’ve just laughed so much. She looks like she needs some kind of eye ointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right now is such a perfect time to use no heat on your hair.. I rarely use it anyway and haven’t worn makeup in weeks! She should use this time to get some hair masks on her hair and improve the condition of it. Her hair used to be gorgeous 😓

Reactions: 15
The fake breathing and gurning when she’s ‘lifting ‘ weights 😤🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think she is talking about Hayleys World who is making

I think she is talking about Hayleys World who has been doing a lot of recipes recently but quite a lot are not hers but she is taking credit for them another one looking to get a cook book deal 🙄
Oooooh I like Hayley a lot but feel free to bring your findings over here 😂😂
I do agree so many people make food and claim it’s their recipes but they are just basic meals

Reactions: 1
that latest tick tock... eyeshadow blending is non existant... 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won’t do the Gemma Collins ‘heated rollers, the hairs frazzled’ tiktok though will she🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they shoved the other half of the sofa out in one of the barns as it didn’t fit in their living room🥱 so it’s in there along with the swimming pool which was eaten by mice! I dread to think what state the other half is in🥴😅
I missed this part, did she actually tell her followers that they split the sofa or have people just worked it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is peanuts though on a mortgage of that size, on average a 400k mortgage is £1700 a month if she earns 30k that’s £2500 a month so there’s barely anything left to live on, i would rather earn 30k from a decent job and live in a house I can afford than keep up with a lie that I’m living some lavish lifestyle to thousands of people I don’t know, what a sad existence to have. £800 a month to pay CT, bills, food shop etc there won’t be much left for anything else.
It is hard for self employed people to get a mortgage even a shared mortgage unless they are on decent money and have proof it’s regular for so many months. They must’ve put down a big deposit for they house. Although Steve was on a big wage to start with adding her on will he brought the total they could borrow down, as her income isn’t secure or steady

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.