Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Rebecca Lamb 25 - Her desk is a ladder, her life's even sadder. Throw in the towel cuz your content is foul.

I bet her arse is going like the clappers seeing people comment on my.style.stories. I wonder how she handles it all with her new found "positiviteh"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Don’tMindMe

I’ve got a thread suggestion.... (don’t judge I’ve only tried this once before) 😂

Rebecca Lamb #25 A few wines, a couple of lines and 2 uneducated swines!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Not sure how everyone else feels, but I'm getting sick of seeing her prance about her kitchen in £6 leggings with £4's worth of them up her arse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Poosh

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb #25 I’m so healthy, what’s for tea? Tuna eggy bread and a Maryland cookie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

NellieMo

VIP Member
I can’t understand why everyone is so hard on her. She has shown me how to make a bed, put clothes in a drawer, chop an onion in half, pull my knickers up high and look at the Jet2 website. She’s a true digital creator!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Before this comes across in totally the wrong way. I live locally to them (sort of) and due to the things she posts I know EXACTLY where she lives.
Steve wanted a private life and privacy- but Rebecca is giving him exactly the opposite.
You can see their house from the main road (albeit through trees) and it is gorgeous.
There are SO many local walks. I was in the white lion (lovely pub) near them and it was filled with walkers- lovely atmosphere and gorgeous place.
I haven’t ever seen them take the boys anywhere local like that.
Leyburn is a good half hour away from them.... they lack any sort of community for the boys being there its very isolating.
I can almost see why she acts so bizarrely. It must be incredibly lonely.

But the main issue for me here- is, if I know where she lives..... who else does.... WHY jeopardise your families privacy and safety??

She just doesn’t think. She’s become absolutely OBSESSED with social media and it looks like everything is struggling because of it. Her parenting. Upkeep of the house. Her relationship.

Instagram isn’t worth sacrificing all of that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Don’t know why Steve blurs the number plate on that stupid fiat 500. Pretty sure if anyone wanted to find him in dales they’d just look for a man with huge teeth a slag of a Mrs and a bright red fiat 500 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Clarity456

VIP Member
"the reality of sitting down with tight jeans on" no babe the reality of putting away 4 truckloads if mince pies over Christmas and kidding yourself you're a size 10 or 12 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Bec3007

VIP Member
Don’t agree with the disabled comment about Alfie, I think that was too far. However if you don’t want people commenting on your children, don’t post them online, it’s that simple. But if she didn’t post them, she wouldn’t have a ‘job’. I’d honestly rather work in Asda and have panic attacks daily than ever post my son online for money. He means the world to me and I’d be dammed if I ever used him for my own personal gain.

Reactions: 43

Casperron

VIP Member
Apparently she was up at 5 doing her thing 🤣 Can’t want for the more in-depth stories on that 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to get some things for his party bags for when he has his party.....riveting stuff this morning love 🥱
She was up at 5 creating fake profiles

• Haha
  • Heart

Yourvoiceisgrating

Well I don’t know who taught her about arseholes but the saying actually goes “opinions are like arseholes everyone has one”. 🤣🤣 I’m in knots how can her followers actually be more stupid than her. I mean I don’t know anyone who doesn’t keep their arsehole to themselves. Do we have anyone on tattle who likes to fling their arsehole about like opinions come on now own up 🤣 Seriously Rebecca your followers and you deserve each other fucking cretins.

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofcats

Rebecca Lamb #25 Watch me clean,watch me cook,pretend to buy jam & read a book. Faking happy for the gram, even my copied content’s a sham.

Probably too long but it’s really hard when there’s so much ammo! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

virgofalls

VIP Member
Rebecca - your idol LJC has managed to take her son to a toddler group with two newborn babies in tow. Just saying.

Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m hella confused.

apparently I’ve been blocked by Rebecca Lamb.
I don’t follow her, don’t like her posts, rarely watch her stories on this account, yet I’ve been blocked.

Now Rebecca sweetie there is no way I’m giving you up, I’ve only just found you, and I have many accounts to continue to *not* follow you on 🤣
I’m not missing a Monday food haul ever again.
But it’s bizarre, why block someone who has nothing to do with her.

Is it because I don’t like digestive biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 41