Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asesa

I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s “the worst thing you could say” or “a horrible thing” to ask if somebody genuinely has Down’s syndrome... 🤔 my sister is disabled and honestly gets so much abuse from twats like these who think Down’s syndrome is a terrible disease
Yes I totally agree. Someone very close to me has down syndrome and her mum would be so mortified if she saw the way Rebecca has handled that. It's almost like saying "oh do you have a bit of Italian in you? You look italian". Then going bat shit mental because you consider that a huge insult. You'd be seen as racist! Having down syndrome is part of someone's genetic make up, there are prominent characteristics of the syndrome but they are not ugly characteristics. And to get so mortally offended just shows what an uneducated prick she really is.
People with down syndrome or parents with children with down syndrome will be 100000 times more heartbroken seeing the syndrome being used as an insult in a trolling message. If it's genuinely from a troll then Rebecca should have used her 'influence' as a way of educating idiots. Instead of perpetuating that disgusting notion that having something like down syndrome is the worst thing someone can mistake on your child.

Reactions: 33

Don’tMindMe

I know the response I will get from posting this but I feel uncomfortable reading some of these posts. I'm not Rebecca's biggest fan but some of these comments are just unbelievable. She's only human. If a person you worked with acted like she does would you say these things to their face? Unlikely. Just unfollow her if you're so so so done.. 😂 you're just surrounding yourself with negativity by following someone you really don't like which makes no sense at all, not mentioning the fact you don't even know her. I get some bloggers/youtubers can be very annoying but this post in particular is just pure bullying. Unfollow/block her and come off this thread and I guarantee you will feel a lot happier!!!! & no, before someone says this - I'm NOT Rebecca! If she committed suicide tomorrow due to this thread I doubt many people would be on here commenting then. 👋

Just WOW!!!!!!! What a vile thing to say.
I’ve known her for many years, I have said to her before she needs to sort her attitude out (pre kids) and she run off crying bully.... so instead of wasting my breath, time or been called a bully for telling her the truth then I’ll stay here with my cuppa and have a good old laugh at her thanks 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
So, do we think her lunch tasted of tuna, egg or coconut? Or perhaps all three.

You don't need oil in the pan at all for French toast.

Woody's total fruit and veg today was a handful of sweetcorn and maybe five blueberries. Two of his meals were fried bread.

I can't say I give too much of a rats ass what people feed their kids, but if you think you're a good enough parent to be a family flogger (sorry, vlogger) then at least try to meet his nutritional needs.

• Sick
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
I know the response I will get from posting this but I feel uncomfortable reading some of these posts. I'm not Rebecca's biggest fan but some of these comments are just unbelievable. She's only human. If a person you worked with acted like she does would you say these things to their face? Unlikely. Just unfollow her if you're so so so done.. 😂 you're just surrounding yourself with negativity by following someone you really don't like which makes no sense at all, not mentioning the fact you don't even know her. I get some bloggers/youtubers can be very annoying but this post in particular is just pure bullying. Unfollow/block her and come off this thread and I guarantee you will feel a lot happier!!!! & no, before someone says this - I'm NOT Rebecca! If she committed suicide tomorrow due to this thread I doubt many people would be on here commenting then. 👋

Just WOW!!!!!!! What a vile thing to say.
Hi,

FYI I don't follow Rebecca I have a little nosey on her stories from time to time (more regularly when theres hilarious incidents like jet2 liking that pic) for sheer comedy value. No negativity here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Shes like Valerie Cherish but an influencer version 😂

Tbh I'm shocked posts here make you feel so uncomfortable 🤷🏻‍♀️ but basically suggesting that any disability is disgusting and it's the worst insult you can throw at anyone is perfectly acceptable? 😐 Strange....

I hope LJC unfollows Beckeh Dingle now she has a lovely little sister with learning difficulties who both attends college, works and volunteers in the community helping people less fortunate than herself! A damn site more than greedy Rebegga Lamb has ever contributed to society!

Also, if she had a "normal" job she'd have to be given feedback in some form... be it an appraisal from a manager, customer satisfaction surveys, peer to peer reviews etc. and I'm sorry but if she did any other job as badly as she does her current one I can't see the feedback she would get would be much different to what we say on here....

You can't just go through life with everyone telling you every single thing you do is absolutely wonderful 🤷🏻‍♀️ that's not real life, due to not ever really having a proper job Beckeh Dingle doesn't really understand this and you're just enabling this fantasy world for her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Smum16

The fact she had the audacity to think Jet2 should appreciate her because she’s mentioning them in her stories - why would Jet2 be bothered about that in the slightest, they are a nationwide company who’s profit is in the millions. Why does Begga think they would appreciate her name dropping them, she’s absolutely deluded. She thinks she’s the big time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
So I’ve got a theory.. I looked on uk bloggers unveiled... all posting is about major celebs the kardashians and the royals... then just Rebecca?? Why only post about some random small time blogger. Started to look into the locations that these are posted from... would you believe it. KELIGHY popped up, right next to skipton which is close to where she lives in the dales. I could be really far off but I think that slagging off account is run by her !
Do you know what i noticed this earlier and thought the same, its either someone who know's her or its her OMG plot twist how fucking funny would it be if it was STEVE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Noname123

Chatty Member
Does she really think we don’t all know how to look for a holiday online? Get a grip Rebecca.

How miserable does she sound talking to woody in YET ANOTHER “which Disney character am I” story?

I think this woman would be much happier if she got a job in the real world, interacted with adults, earnt an honest wage and took her life off social media.

What is her life? Sitting in a cold, lonely cottage in the middle of nowhere, filming absolutely horrendous adverts and then scrolling through comments and blocking people all day? I just don’t get how she is having any fun in her life. She’s 25 or whatever, where are her friends? Sad.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Jet2 is one of us.
Jet2 is one of us.
They’re one of us, they’re one of us! 🎼🎤

Absolute comedy gold!
If that doesn’t hit home, nothing will!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Casperron

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s “the worst thing you could say” or “a horrible thing” to ask if somebody genuinely has Down’s syndrome... 🤔 my sister is disabled and honestly gets so much abuse from twats like these who think Down’s syndrome is a terrible disease

• Heart

Lok

If Rebecca had a baby with down syndrome she would be responding in a completely different way. Mate you're a dick!!!!
Exactly. I have mentioned before but my daughter was a healthy 15 month old until a cold virus paralysed her she is now disabled. Yes it’s rare but severe illness can happen to anyone! There’s nothing wrong with having a disability. It’s the ignorant twats that’s are the problem.

Cupcakes

“I am happeh and nobody’s going to stop me being happeh”... you keep telling yourself that hun

• Haha

Instagrime

My opinion: she wrote those messages to herself because I’ve messaged her a couple of times about various things and they’re never even seen let alone replied to. With the amount of followers she has, she must get a lot of DM traffic. And of alllllll the messages she gets (and ignores) she manages to open and see these 2 in particular. Sorry, don’t buy it

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
Something definately amiss here with 2 comments about Alfie the day after jet2 disaster...never had comments like that on her page before ? And even if a comment was made about what the kids were wearing etc the block and delete master would have made sure nobody else saw the post cos she dont like negativity on her page, aint that right rebs...
Conspiracy theory, she knows how people here see Alfie as a bit of a brat so maybe she's made all this up so she can cry troll but at the same time get sympathy for Alfeh so people see him as the golden boy as she does! Two birds one stone

Bec3007

VIP Member
Steve will definitely be having a wee tommy tank tonight and it won’t be looking at rebeccas photos 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30