Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video was shite. That’s not a cleaning video, and that poor woody seems to just wander around while she’s too busy filming herself. I won’t even comment on the dancing because there ain’t enough swear words 😂
Another thing, she really is bleeping thick, because that video just proves that her photo on her stories in the same gym gear was photoshopped!😳

Reactions: 10
I want (need) to clean her bathroom.🤯🤯🤯 In fact her whole house but especially the bathroom. Properly. With anti bacterial cleaner and disinfectant 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
I want (need) to clean her bathroom.🤯🤯🤯 In fact her whole house but especially the bathroom. Properly. With anti bacterial cleaner and disinfectant 🤮🤮🤮
Remember to bring a crime scene white suit and mask, something tells me you'll need them for protection.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Alfie having a proper party and cake? Or a Betty Crocker iced one and a tea party too?

He’s going to be 6 isn’t he? Why did she get him a dory bath toy?

Reactions: 7
Remember to bring a crime scene white suit and mask, something tells me you'll need them for protection.
My brother does crime scene cleaning...I should show him her house, then again I would too embarrassed to admit I watch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here it comes....crying troll. Wouldnt put it past her to have made that comment herself and blame trolls on her lack of content over the last few weeks.
Exactly what I was thinking I think she wrote that herself for the trolling vote

Reactions: 3
Tempted to book my holiday through jet2 now guys 👏🏻. Great advertisement for them which didn’t cost them a penny! Bloody brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻😂😉

Reactions: 10
Finallyyy getting a princess!!!.....on a ‘which princess am i’ filter....clues in the title, you’re hardly going to get Quasimodo are you 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The string of the blind in the boys bedroom isn’t fastened to the wall and they’ve got easy access and are even encouraged to climb up onto the windowsill 😳 she’s an accident waiting to happen
New to posting but that has upset me. Given I live locally to her and a boy died from one of these around us just before Christmas :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen part time working mummy’s post today about social services being called on her by “trolls”, this probably means Rebecca will post something soon about being trolled and people calling her a bad mum

Reactions: 7
Thismamalife is on one as well tonight. Come on Becks, give us ya best troll rant and show us ya living ya best life

Reactions: 3
Dog piss on the boys bedroom carpet too. I know animals have accidents, but if she's not trained yet you keep the door shut surely? What if she'd pissed on a mattress? It'd make the mould growing inside a real medley.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Eagerly awaiting the big troll rant, where is it! Wardrobe slamming and mad running around the house 😂😂😂 can’t wait to see the pshyco loose her tit again!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.