Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Agness

If Ferne and rosie dont gift her a life long supply of jam then they ate bang out of order.. the girl has even managed to influence a member of public 😱 i can picture it now Telling people in morrisons shes worked for them and is a youtube blogger and knows ferne and rosie.
Exactly what I was going to say stupid cow she is and it’s so obvious what she does

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
There is this pic where she’s actually at the game keepers inn and the person who posted has tagged there aswel but further down the page they have also tagged a celebs pic as being in california so maybe you can tag where you like i dont know ive never used my location on the gram
View attachment 75107
yes you can tag where ever you like, doesn’t mean you’re actually there

Birdie2

She just made a French toast with blueberries and cinnamon and point out she used to do it all the time when weaning woody well guess who she is copying now Hannah Louise Evans that got millions expression in past weeks for her French toasts with blueberries and all other weaning recipes for baby and mama copy cat I can’t deal with her x
I saw that and thought she’s so copied Hannah Louis Evans!! Even checked if rebegger followed her to confirm and she does! Copy cat

I get the impression that Steve has had a
Job for a long time, she doesn’t mention it but it’s obvious he’s out of the house most of the day, so he’s obviously out & about doing something on a regular basis....
I wonder what job to be on fields all the time? Lol doesn’t seem the farmer type? But who knows

Clarity456

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is all these instamums licking eachothers arses. Charlotte Taylor always likes all of ellehs stuff, I just wish they actually educated themselves and learnt about the people they lick arse. Like we all know elleh and 2ss don't like 'fat birds' Charl aint skinny so she is essentially supporting someone who doesn't like her..dont know if anyone will remotely know what I mean or understand me because it probably doesnt make sense.

And FYI I dont think charl is gross or fat but she isnt skinny and elleh and 2ss strike me as the type of people who class size 14 as fat.
I know what you mean after the 'bacon alert' comment......After the past 2 days debacle they probably say the same when they see a disabled person :cry::cry::cry: i bet they use the vile vile S word 💔

Asesa

Do Channel Mum hold them accountable?

It fucks me off that there's no one to complain to about this stuff. We have the ASA for ads, and Ofcom for the TV, is there a social media equivalent? Their should be.
I have absoloutely no idea! I thought they might but that's a total assumption on my part.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Weird the photo wasn’t a ‘love you so much❤‘ style post. I predicted something was brewing a few days ago. Let’s hope Steve’s evening drives are really drives eh Beckeh and he’s not climbing into the back seat.

Agness

I don’t think she is even reading that book as otherwise she would be able to explain what is it that she does at 5am and how mindset can change everything about your life and manifest your goals I think she just go through pages and look for quotes that she could post and can’t even explain them if you know what I mean x it’s not way if you were actually reading you wouldn’t be able to go in depth of your desires x