Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Motherofcats

Why doesn’t Tara the women who’s defending Rebegga her new Bessie mate have a thread 😂👌
Apparently she’s an opinionated mum AND an opinionated wife. That’s a lot of opinions for somebody who doesn’t like people who have opinions.
Could I say opinions anymore times? Fuck it OPINIONS.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Scullybob

VIP Member
I'm really bored with those stupid box things on her head showing random animals and Disney characters. Who gives a fuck other than 5 year olds? B.O.R.I N.G.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Oh shit wtf have i just watched what in the name of kwik save is going on here the whole plate looks like it needs a blood transfusion
COLD sweetcorn straight out the tin seriously! God no no no and tuna eggy bread this girl is off her god damn rocker she’s gone she’s lost the plot
A5BC04C1-4824-4969-A3E0-1C6512D64077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

viewtube

VIP Member
Interesting, she makes a point of showing she put 2 pots of over priced jam in the trolley, even got someone else to buy a pot. At home shows what she bought, no jam to be seen, infact her Morrisons haul was clothes for the boys, she even said that was all she bought from there. She is a complete arse hole, why lie about buying over priced jam?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lotso2018

Long time lurker - first post 😃 driven to it by that shit show tuna toast which looked like brain matter.
Loved the replies made by my.style especially the women should support women comments 😂 touché!
also who are these people who can’t wait for someone else to have their hair done? I can’t be arsed having my own done and now I’m pissed off that my 78 followers don’t turn up at the hairdressers holding their breaths waiting for my big reveal! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Nosleep

I am absolutely GOBSMACKED at this whole Down Syndrome/trolling narrative that she is trying to push. Regardless of whether she wrote the (now deleted) comments or not, she has handled it appallingly. She is essentially saying that Down Syndrome is an insult. How does she think that makes the mothers of children with Down Syndrome feel? She is moaning about being trolled whilst trolling others herself.
My son has a disability and the hardest challenge we face is that of inclusion and understanding. It is ignorant people like her that hinder any progression in changing the mindset around disabilities.
I know people in the comments have tried to raise the discussion and she’s immediately deleted them but surely she can’t be allowed to air her disgusting views as an ‘influencer’ to her 45k followers and go unchallenged?

• Heart

GoLando

VIP Member
Tuna French Toast is like the episode of friends where the cookbook pages are stuck together and Rachel (?) puts mince in the trifle.

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
That is bad though! Everyone has different opinions on parenting but I wouldn’t say any of these kids are in need of a bloody social services call for safeguarding.My husbands a social worker and let’s just say Rebecca’s and PTWMs kids are treated like absolute kings compared to his cases. Yeah we see some poor attempts at parenting but the kids are loved. I cant imagine what would possess someone to phone a serious authority and report really serious utter bullshit (happens a lot). Police pulling kids out of school and questioning them. Goes back to what I was saying earlier about some of the posts on here being really cruel. I enjoy the banter and light hearted comments 🙌🏽

I’m not sticking up for anyone I think their both dicks in ways but seeing my husbands caseload I only get upset at those poor babies being sexually, physically and emotionally abused beyond belief who may not get the full attention they deserve, due to wasted calls and resources. If I am mistaken then I’ll stand corrected.
I’d never call social services on Rebecca however I notice a few signs of emotional abuse with Woody especially. Things like her ignoring him all day & not promoting his social development class as abuse. Okay yes he’s dressed and fed (badly) and has a roof over his head (again questionable) but abuse is abuse. Sadly nothing would be done about that. She’s not the worst mother in the world but sadly she’s not very nice to those boys.

Unpopular opinion time; It really grips my shit when people say “oh I’ve seen worse, you shouldn’t report things like that it’s not bad” I’m sure you have. Just remember what you see isn’t 100% the full story. My mother abused me as a child and school etc never found out. I think it’s important to remember we have a duty to protect kids. I’d rather report someone if I thought something dodgy was going on than not at all. If it was fine then great but if not then at least I know I’ve helped a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Hazology

Chatty Member
Her sheep are rude for making out down syndrome is a bad thing, "what a horrible thing to say"..... I know a little girl with down syndrome and she's absolutely amazing. Uneducated cunts

And begs, you can put as many quotes as you want telling people to ignore negativity etc, but you arent ignoring it. If you were you wouldn't be posting constantly about it. So funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EnolaGay

Something definately amiss here with 2 comments about Alfie the day after jet2 disaster...never had comments like that on her page before ? And even if a comment was made about what the kids were wearing etc the block and delete master would have made sure nobody else saw the post cos she dont like negativity on her page, aint that right rebs...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Yourvoiceisgrating

The ‘I’m out tonight’ photos are up! The second one is probably how she looks after a couple of wines or a dig at the haters because she’s just keeping it real sister 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
A couple of wines or did you mean a couple of lines 😂 fuck sake she’s going to be sniffing like a fucking cadaver dog all week again LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Grayson

VIP Member
2SS- 2 Sausage Steve, Rebecca made a meal for him and served him 2 small sausages, it was like a children’s portion. A few weeks later he did get more sausages though...Tattle, making a difference!
Tattle, improving influencers lives, one sausage at a time 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 34
😂😂😂 this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen! Poor cow though. Imagine getting your hopes up that another free holiday was on the cards and see jet2 liking a pic calling her a beg! 😩 oh how cringe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33