Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imminent breakdown means the wine and dancing in the kitchen is going to happen again soon....

Reactions: 16
You are, by all means! But the tone of your original post, to me, read like you were giving us a telling off when I do not believe anyone here has wrote that🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ judging by other people's reactions they took it the same way as well 😂
Ahhhh ok! My apologies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rebecca is no better than the person who made the comment in the first place. She’s just as vile to those kids so who the hell is she to complain? As someone said, purely for engagement purposes 👀

Reactions: 13
If she can call her own son disabled and then cry troll then she really is scummier than the dirt on my shoe. I agree I wouldn’t put it past her but that’s low, even for someone like her!

We are not nasty people on tattle. We are honest yes but never actually cruel. For example me saying Alfie is behind isn’t nasty, it’s what I see and I think most would agree it’s the truth. Woody is cuter, again not nasty just an opinion. I’ll tell you who IS cruel to those kids though, Rebecca is, so she can take her pity me party elsewhere because I think by this point more and more people are seeing through her tit show life.
I seriously think she has deeper issues possibly a personality disorder. As much as I dislike her, it angers me that neither, Steve or any family members(his or hers) aren't getting her help, by helping her they help the boys. No self respecting grandparents or partner can see her attention seeking and provocative behaviour online and think it's harmless, they see the dangerous and risky situations we all see, but they do nothing. Her behaviour will not change because those around her enable it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m hella confused.

apparently I’ve been blocked by Rebecca Lamb.
I don’t follow her, don’t like her posts, rarely watch her stories on this account, yet I’ve been blocked.

Now Rebecca sweetie there is no way I’m giving you up, I’ve only just found you, and I have many accounts to continue to *not* follow you on 🤣
I’m not missing a Monday food haul ever again.
But it’s bizarre, why block someone who has nothing to do with her.

Is it because I don’t like digestive biscuits.
I commented on the Ukbloggersunveiled page and she blocked me from there.

I could put money on the fact it was beans and toast with abit of cheese to make it posh 😂 or they used the posh plates 😂😂
Maybe she grated the cheese herself that's why it was posh! 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She isn’t a mum though is she? She’s out getting her hair and nails done while the boys (mainly woody) wears clothes that don’t fit, or sleeping on mattresses on the floor for example. They have shocking diets. Alfie’s missed 6 weeks of school already and it’s only January. Woody never leaves the house unless it’s the food shop. But yes she’s such a great mum 🙄 A great mum would protect her children, not post them online to earn a wage.
Don't forget Woody unsupervised and his bike at the top of ungated stairs and the boys unsupervised in the bath while her and Steve mess around making videos trying to stand up. And we are the disgusting ones. Looks like the people supporting her are as clueless about safe parenting and putting kids first. Probably an account set up by someone close to her, they seem to advocate her behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know it was only done for a reaction
Okay....? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was merely explaining to you because you didn’t understand why people thought it was disgusting.

She has a highlight for jet2 🙈
I can already see exactly how this is going to play out.
She’s going to make a complaint about Jet2 and as an apology she’s going to end up working with them.

Reactions: 7
Okay....? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was merely explaining to you because you didn’t understand why people thought it was disgusting.

I can already see exactly how this is going to play out.
She’s going to make a complaint about Jet2 and as an apology she’s going to end up working with them.

What could she possibly complain about?!
And Why would they give her a freebie as an apology?

Reactions: 8
She is a train wreck. She needs to get the duck off social media and give herself a good shake. Stop selling your kids for the sake of likes from people who don’t even matter. Get a real job and maybe then you will come back to reality instead of living up your own bleeping arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t understand why everyone is so hard on her. She has shown me how to make a bed, put clothes in a drawer, chop an onion in half, pull my knickers up high and look at the Jet2 website. She’s a true digital creator!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Here it comes....crying troll. Wouldnt put it past her to have made that comment herself and blame trolls on her lack of content over the last few weeks.
Just reading through the comments knew id come across this one, its exactly what i was thinking too

At first i thought ugh vile thing to say about a child i hope its no one off tattle and then i thought hang about she shown herself up yesterday so needs something awful to happen to make everyone forget about it and as usual used one of her kids ..! Its strange how we’ve never seen anyone say anything bad about any of the kids on any of her posts before 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
What could she possibly complain about?!
And Why would they give her a freebie as an apology?
I didn’t say she would get a freebie. But a big company liking a not so nice post about her isn’t great on their front, let’s be honest. It looks awful on Jet2’a part.
I wouldn’t put it past her to complain to them about it and use it as leverage to gain work from them.

Reactions: 1
Her trying to justify taking Alfie out of school for all these holidays as he can ‘learn stuff’ 😂😂 dying.. these two wouldn’t even be capable of teaching their kids to tie their own laces

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t say she would get a freebie. But a big company liking a not so nice post about her isn’t great on their front, let’s be honest. It looks awful on Jet2’a part.
I wouldn’t put it past her to complain to them about it and use it as leverage to gain work from them.
They won’t respond. The holidays she was looking at were cheap as chips in some bog standard places. There’s families who come in after saving hard for years to spend four grand going on a two week holiday, so her £900 self catering isn’t going to phase them. She looks really beggy about it too so it won’t do her any good.The end bit got me “Jet2 better be greatful for this” or whatever it was along those lines! Must inbox her immediately and let her out of Costa del dungeon 🤣🤣

Ps - Either holiday is fantastic god I’d happily have a week in menorca in April ☺ Just stating the media/ public won’t take kindly to her thinking she’s owed a holiday for showing people how to work a website when REAL people work hard for them.

Reactions: 11
Does she really think we don’t all know how to look for a holiday online? Get a grip Rebecca.

How miserable does she sound talking to woody in YET ANOTHER “which Disney character am I” story?

I think this woman would be much happier if she got a job in the real world, interacted with adults, earnt an honest wage and took her life off social media.

What is her life? Sitting in a cold, lonely cottage in the middle of nowhere, filming absolutely horrendous adverts and then scrolling through comments and blocking people all day? I just don’t get how she is having any fun in her life. She’s 25 or whatever, where are her friends? Sad.

Reactions: 32
At the back of my mind for a while now I’ve had a feeling that Rebecca is actually on this thread commenting under an alias. Probably just over thinking it but I’m getting more suspicious lately 😂 please tell me I’m not the only one with this suspicion!

ps I don’t think Jet2 do automatically like any picture they are tagged in. Might tag them in a post on my own account to see though 😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.