Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so out of place in that house it’s madness! Doesn’t suit begga at all. Massive house but needs so much work, isolated in the middle of nowhere with 2 young kids. What a mess they’ve got into. Couldn’t pay me to live there. Doesn’t matter how many ‘look how gorgeous it is where I live’ posts she does!
And they don’t even go outdoors and actually enjoy the countryside at all. She stands in the garden looking out onto the same field. That’s it. They never go out and explore. They never go out for a proper days walking or enjoying the area.

Reactions: 15
Before this comes across in totally the wrong way. I live locally to them (sort of) and due to the things she posts I know EXACTLY where she lives.
Steve wanted a private life and privacy- but Rebecca is giving him exactly the opposite.
You can see their house from the main road (albeit through trees) and it is gorgeous.
There are SO many local walks. I was in the white lion (lovely pub) near them and it was filled with walkers- lovely atmosphere and gorgeous place.
I haven’t ever seen them take the boys anywhere local like that.
Leyburn is a good half hour away from them.... they lack any sort of community for the boys being there its very isolating.
I can almost see why she acts so bizarrely. It must be incredibly lonely.

But the main issue for me here- is, if I know where she lives..... who else does.... WHY jeopardise your families privacy and safety??

She just doesn’t think. She’s become absolutely OBSESSED with social media and it looks like everything is struggling because of it. Her parenting. Upkeep of the house. Her relationship.

Instagram isn’t worth sacrificing all of that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She really is obsessed. Her latest story shows that. She can’t even go to the shop without thinking of Instagram. I mean the fact she goes in, stops, takes her phone out to take a photo of her child in the trolley and upload it to Instagram just blows my mind. It’s not just a one off either she always does it. I just think can she not even do something as simple as going into a shop without needing to document it and post it online 🙄

Reactions: 7
I find her quite interesting as an example of the potential loneliness of parenthood.

Not working and not mixing with other mums looks incredibly boring to me.
All her days roll into one.

She has no idea what to do other than shopping and hauls.

Does she even know about the walks on her doorstep or the community that she could be part of, she just looks isolated.

It's also seems she won't take part in things now out of principle, anything suggested on here is a big no no because she wants to prove that she is happy and knows best. (eg the mattresses haven't been aired)

Suggestions of nursery, growing veg, showing the walks around her... None she will do unless being paid for by an #ad.

It looks a lonely way to live.

Reactions: 21
I bet it’s riddled with mice if not worse. I also think it was really belittling of her to scold Steve on insta stories because he didn’t make a bed. If his mates see that it’s embarrassing.
I put money on his mates know exactly what a little witch she is, probably why Steve goes out with them on his own.

Reactions: 16
Maybe don’t give your 2 year old son biro pens to play with if you don’t want him drawing on things?

In my opinion, it’s completely selfish to move so far out to the countryside with young kids. They literally have no interaction with children except school. My best childhood memories are playing with kids from the same street. They’re going to miss out on all of that as they grow up. You could argue that they’ll have a mediocre view out of their bedroom window instead? I can’t imagine how bored they will be during summer holidays. 6 weeks of the dungeon or playing in a field? Count me out.

Reactions: 19
Maybe don’t give your 2 year old son biro pens to play with if you don’t want him drawing on things?

In my opinion, it’s completely selfish to move so far out to the countryside with young kids. They literally have no interaction with children except school. My best childhood memories are playing with kids from the same street. They’re going to miss out on all of that as they grow up. You could argue that they’ll have a mediocre view out of their bedroom window instead? I can’t imagine how bored they will be during summer holidays. 6 weeks of the dungeon or playing in a field? Count me out.
It’s my dream to live in the country in an old farm house, have a small holdings and grow veg. However, I live in the suburbs because it’s better for my kids at the moment. They’re close to friends and schools. Once they’re older, then I’ll consider what I want from a home.

Reactions: 9
To say Alfie is in full time school, you never hear about any play dates, school friends birthdays etc. I've got 3 kids and I'm convinced I buy more presents for school kids than I do for some of my family members😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it grocery day? Can we play beccadingle bingo? I call chicken for Steve's lunch because he likes chicken for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To say Alfie is in full time school, you never here about any play dates, school friends birthdays etc. I've got 3 kids and I'm convinced I buy more presents for school kids than I do for some of my family members😂
He won’t have play dates as they live so far away from civilisation...! God knows how much they’ll spend on fuel. 😂😂

If they are that far away, then it's clear mother of the year didn't even take school placements into consideration before their move. Don't know why I'm surprised really.

What a complete shambles then! Who wants to live in a house where clearly they don't have the funds to renovate and live with a massive hole in the kitchen ceiling! The drafts in that house must be horrible.
It needs a fortune spending on it. What were they thinking. She never talks about house renos either like make plans for future works etc. They just gonna leave it like that?

Before this comes across in totally the wrong way. I live locally to them (sort of) and due to the things she posts I know EXACTLY where she lives.
Steve wanted a private life and privacy- but Rebecca is giving him exactly the opposite.
You can see their house from the main road (albeit through trees) and it is gorgeous.
There are SO many local walks. I was in the white lion (lovely pub) near them and it was filled with walkers- lovely atmosphere and gorgeous place.
I haven’t ever seen them take the boys anywhere local like that.
Leyburn is a good half hour away from them.... they lack any sort of community for the boys being there its very isolating.
I can almost see why she acts so bizarrely. It must be incredibly lonely.

But the main issue for me here- is, if I know where she lives..... who else does.... WHY jeopardise your families privacy and safety??

She just doesn’t think. She’s become absolutely OBSESSED with social media and it looks like everything is struggling because of it. Her parenting. Upkeep of the house. Her relationship.

Instagram isn’t worth sacrificing all of that!!!
When you say gorgeous, do you mean the house or the location?

Reactions: 1
Something is wrong between them she isn’t happy we can all agree he took few steps back from online activities x she is posting photo from years ago as they have nothing together recent to share no photo no dates or anything maybe we get wedding postponed I hope lol and then cancelled x if he marries her it will be the worst decision of his life x

I bet it’s riddled with mice if not worse. I also think it was really belittling of her to scold Steve on insta stories because he didn’t make a bed. If his mates see that it’s embarrassing.
If it was me I’d of sent my other half a sarcy text but in a joking way, I wouldn’t embarrass him for all to see I just think it’s another reason that shows there not such a perfect couple! Just wanted to say nobody is a perfect couple and that’s fine but we don’t make out like we are unlike some 😂

Christ... you have two boys. She always seems bleeping devastated that she doesn’t have a girl.
3BCBAA19-FD89-419E-8324-39C68AE188FB.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I still think another baby will be on the way. They’re so isolated, what else is there to do in the dungeon? And I think becky is the type to keep trying for the girl she’s desperate for!

Why doesn’t woody go to nursery? It really confuses me I have a 2 year old who has just started nursery I love him having interaction with other children?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.