Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only wants a girl so she can dress her in pretty clothes. Although going by what woody wears she will just wait for it all to be gifted
exactly. I think she really resents woody for being a boy. She desperately wanted a girl. Literally cannot bleeping stand her

Reactions: 13
If Ferne and rosie dont gift her a life long supply of jam then they ate bang out of order.. the girl has even managed to influence a member of public 😱 i can picture it now Telling people in morrisons shes worked for them and is a youtube blogger and knows ferne and rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ... you have two boys. She always seems bleeping devastated that she doesn’t have a girl.
View attachment 73931
She really would be an excellent role model for a daughter, use you body to get what you want, get a man with money. Just wonder who her role model was and what they taught her? Has she listened to them or just done her own thing

Reactions: 7
Isn't there a song by Beautiful South called 36D? 🤣 very fitting for her! It goes something like; 36D so what? D! So what? Is that all that you've got? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She needs a girl for the gram. Simple as.
Having a ‘third baby’ does seem to be a thing at the moment with these instagrammers. Playing the earth mother breast feeding and walking round with their babies strapped to them while simultaneously using their kids to make money on the internet 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Ferne and rosie dont gift her a life long supply of jam then they ate bang out of order.. the girl has even managed to influence a member of public 😱 i can picture it now Telling people in morrisons shes worked for them and is a youtube blogger and knows ferne and rosie.
Did it actually say £2.75, and she bought 2.must be nice spending money like it's going out of fashion. Surely at that price you'd buy one to try it first. Or has she got vouchers from the Christmas Ad she did for Morrisons. Usually she's cheap and nasty, so it's not her usual shop

Did it actually say £2.75, and she bought 2.must be nice spending money like it's going out of fashion. Surely at that price you'd buy one to try it first. Or has she got vouchers from the Christmas Ad she did for Morrisons. Usually she's cheap and nasty, so it's not her usual shop
It’s his ‘favourite jam’ although he didn’t look like he had a clue what it was to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it grocery day? Can we play beccadingle bingo? I call chicken for Steve's lunch because he likes chicken for lunch.
I’m going with that mince that is mixed with carrot or something and a curry sauce 🤢😂

Rebecca is the type of stupid bint who would have a 3rd and it be a girl 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The house is like what you would buy when you retire, I can only imagine the type of massive and modern property they could’ve bought for the same price

I domt see why anyone would need 2 pots of jams? Mine lasts months jam is a treat 🧐

Reactions: 10
She really is a massive bleep. She should be thankful for the two children she does have. Their gender won’t matter when they’re grown up with their own families really will it? All she wants is headbands and pink clothes that’s it. She wants a third for all the wrong reasons.

Oh and who gives a 2 year old glass jars to hold in a supermarket of all places? She’s off her nut.

Reactions: 24
Is it grocery day? Can we play beccadingle bingo? I call chicken for Steve's lunch because he likes chicken for lunch.
‘a got sum mince an it’s got carrut an onion in it already cos it’s just easier when am really busy int day that it’s already got carrut an onion in. So yeh, mince wiv carrut an onion there’

Realised she’s in Morrisons. Judging by the tit she’s bought lately, I wouldn’t be shocked seeing baby rice ‘cus alfeh n woodeh really love it’.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If we dont see her shopping haul then she definately put them back after filming and bought Morrisons own!

• Haha
It’s his ‘favourite jam’ although he didn’t look like he had a clue what it was to me.
If we dont see her shopping haul then she definately put them back after filming and bought Morrisons own!
She's just post a £75 Aldi shop, not gone through it yet, but interested to see if she shows what she bought in Morrisons and B&m as well, or will be treated to extra hauls, she's so desperate for content

I domt see why anyone would need 2 pots of jams? Mine lasts months jam is a treat 🧐
But she's not like most normal people, if it's full of sugar it will be a daily staple food in that house. Same as you jam lasts months in our house.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she pour a whole pot of strawberry jam ontop of a cheesecake not long ago, to make strawberry cheesecake?!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.