Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why Steve blurs the number plate on that stupid fiat 500. Pretty sure if anyone wanted to find him in dales they’d just look for a man with huge teeth a slag of a Mrs and a bright red fiat 500 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 50
"the reality of sitting down with tight jeans on" no babe the reality of putting away 4 truckloads if mince pies over Christmas and kidding yourself you're a size 10 or 12 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Thing is, she has mom jeans on, they're not meant to be tight jeans, you need to go up a size love

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thing is, she has mom jeans on, they're not meant to be tight jeans, you need to go up a size love
Oh are they the mom jeans she was chuffed to fit into a size 10?! Good Lord, they are fitting like drainpipe Skinny jeans aren't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🙈🙈🙈 weatherspoons breakfast ... She's in the place surrounded by signs and menus and still spells it wrong 👌👌

• Sick
Reactions: 15
🙈🙈🙈 weatherspoons breakfast ... She's in the place surrounded by signs and menus and still spells it wrong 👌👌
When’s this diet meant to be starting she mentioned start of January 🤔 if I was getting married this year I’d want to be looking my best

Reactions: 10
Don’t even think she went out last night - where’s the stories as proof? Haha

Reactions: 11
What the hell is the pic she’s put up this morning - stood looking at a field in the most inappropriate “winter” clothing ever

• Haha
What the hell is the pic she’s put up this morning - stood looking at a field in the most inappropriate “winter” clothing ever
I'm just happy the fields look green and the sky looks blue because she's finally dumped that hideous orange filter in the bin where it belongs 👏📷

It’s so bleeping cringe, happy Saturday from the Yorkshire dales she says, why not just a photo of the scenery? Always has to get herself in ffs she’s a posing twit

Reactions: 15
Ah ok, can’t seem to find her that’s all 😶
Oh I’ve found her friend actually 👍🏼 I 100% don’t think she went out no stories and her only friend didn’t post anything. Who else would she go out with?

Reactions: 5
She must have been freezing her tits off. It just goes to show how vain she is, silly girl 🤡

Reactions: 7
It’s so bleeping cringe, happy Saturday from the Yorkshire dales she says, why not just a photo of the scenery? Always has to get herself in ffs she’s a posing twit
But she wouldn't be able to affiliate link the jeans if she did that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.