Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of the above! She's obviously building evidence for her troll post which she knows gets high engagement. When you read this Rebecca, please stop. It's not worth it. You're stuck in a vicious circle which will only end in a downward spiral.
I’ve been a bit sad and just looked she has left that comment on there clearly to start a rant.. someone commented 1 hour ago and she liked it so she has definitely seen the one from yesterday. Everything she does is attention seeking

Reactions: 19
I hadn’t even realised that reposted comment was negative.. I’m so used to her reposting sheep that I don’t bother reading what they say because they are always so arse-licky. If she hasn’t just written the comments herself (let’s face it, it’s possible) then instead of blocking these people she should take the time to reply as if they are genuine, like ‘congratulations on your pregnancy, sorry to hear your worried, Alfie doesn’t have a disability but I hope you have lots of support around you and have a healthy pregnancy’. Trolls are looking for a rise, so give them a levelled response instead. She might pee me off about most things but I’d be behind her if she got genuine troll comments, especially about her kids. That’s out of order.

Reactions: 17
I hadn’t even realised that reposted comment was negative.. I’m so used to her reposting sheep that I don’t bother reading what they say because they are always so arse-licky. If she hasn’t just written the comments herself (let’s face it, it’s possible) then instead of blocking these people she should take the time to reply as if they are genuine, like ‘congratulations on your pregnancy, sorry to hear your worried, Alfie doesn’t have a disability but I hope you have lots of support around you and have a healthy pregnancy’. Trolls are looking for a rise, so give them a levelled response instead. She might pee me off about most things but I’d be behind her if she got genuine troll comments, especially about her kids. That’s out of order.
Trouble is though if you put your kids online for anyone to look at you’re going to get trolls and weirdos looking and commenting on them. It’s not right but it’s going to happen. If you don’t like it then don’t pimp your kids out for financial gain and get a proper job like normal people.

Reactions: 21
Having 2 sick awful posts about Alfie should give her the wake up call to stop exploiting and sharing everything about the kids on her account. She is making them vulnerable and at risk.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she has wrote them herself though as like everyone has said she normally deletes and blocks quickly and never shared posts like that

Reactions: 18
It’s definitely her, and what sick comments to make about her kids all for the sake of her garnering sympathy on the internet. Vile vile girl.

Reactions: 12
She needs the attention. Her view are down and engagement is low. Gotta bring those numbers up somehow

Reactions: 16
Well im sorry but I can see that the impending troll post/story is likely to be another PR disaster....

As another poster said she should either answer calmly and rationally explaining that Alfie is not disabled/has downs syndrome or do her usual block and delete 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Instead she'll be on stories crying and be offensive to anyone with a disability by being like "how dare anyone suggest that?!"

Which is a bit of a kick in the teeth to anyone whose child does have any difficulties as it's like suggesting Alfie is superior to them!

Reactions: 20
Just watched the cleaning video. So many questions
- why is she letting a dog who isn't toilet trained upstairs yet?
- why are their so many stains on everything if she ‘ cleans as she goes’? Surely you would wipe a stain up as soon as it gets there?
-why is she cleaning the toilet with toilet tissue? What a waste? And surely doesn't clean the toilet that well?
- why have they still got that manky brown carpet in their bedroom but her office has a brand new one? Wouldnt u just run the carpet all the way through? Or do your room first?
- last thing for now... what would any body gain out of getting up at 5am for no reason? Its not like she will work out or do anything productive? She likes to feel like shes doing something because she does fuk all. Hence the gym clothes and getting up at 5.

Reactions: 23
“No Alfie doesn’t have Downs. I wish you well with your pregnancy and if you’re worried about how you’ll cope once your baby is born speak to your midwife or GP they will be able to point you in the right direction for support”

If she replied like that it would come across so much better but you just know she’s going to kick off. Passive aggressive quotes about kindness and crying troll for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Trouble is though if you put your kids online for anyone to look at you’re going to get trolls and weirdos looking and commenting on them. It’s not right but it’s going to happen. If you don’t like it then don’t pimp your kids out for financial gain and get a proper job like normal people.
Couldn’t agree more, I don’t know how these people are so comfortable with selling every aspect of their kids privacy online for god knows who. To me a proper parent would do everything to put their kids safety and well being before their own need for attention. Rebecca is obsessed with social media and craves attention from everyone and anyone, her kids wellbeing comes second to that it seems.

Reactions: 5
Her sheep are rude for making out down syndrome is a bad thing, "what a horrible thing to say"..... I know a little girl with down syndrome and she's absolutely amazing. Uneducated cunts

And begs, you can put as many quotes as you want telling people to ignore negativity etc, but you arent ignoring it. If you were you wouldn't be posting constantly about it. So funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Im 100% she’s left those comments why on earth would you bang on the second delete negative comments about yourself but yet leave vile ones up about your children it makes no sense what so ever unless you’re after sympathy

Reactions: 17
Does she not moan when the boys wake her up earlier than 6.30am? 🤨 also, why is that her only alarm on her phone? Oh yeah, because she has duck all to do in life other than take Alfie to school 😒
Omg I was just going to say this! I swear she moans on a daily basis about how the boys have woke her up so early! 😂 but it’s for the gram babes so obviously she’s going to follow a trend and make out like she so in with the crowd 🥱 I’m sorry but she used to cry wolf when we was younger all the time, always the victim never the perpetrator! she’s 100% written them comments about Alfie! didn’t another influencer make a fake account on here and slag herself off? (Sorry don’t follow many people I’m not ‘with it’ lol) but if someone can do that then slagging your kids off for some extra likes and to divert the attention away from the utter shambles you are doesn’t really seem that far fetched!

p.s I just wanted to add that she’s never (not that I know of) shared the bad comments that people have actually wrote about her so why when you do would you only post the one?If that was me I’d be like look I don’t ever do this but these are an example of the hate I get .. and then post 5/10 screenshots... why just the one about Alfie?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s “the worst thing you could say” or “a horrible thing” to ask if somebody genuinely has Down’s syndrome... 🤔 my sister is disabled and honestly gets so much abuse from twats like these who think Down’s syndrome is a terrible disease

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Im 100% she’s left those comments why on earth would you bang on the second delete negative comments about yourself but yet leave vile ones up about your children it makes no sense what so ever unless you’re after sympathy
Knowing they could see it one day.... She will delete it once the sheep stop responding. Its a joke. I hate social media!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.