Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs knocked down a peg or 10. Theres nothing attractive about someone who would shag their own arse if they could

• Haha
Reactions: 20
what the actual duck she weaned woody on fried bread...someone please tell me I've read this wrong.
Hes her second child...I've got three kids youngest is 3 and shes never had fried bread 😷I'm not perfect she has a varied diet.
When I weaned all my children it was on fruit veg or meals I'd made NOT fried food 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought this too. My youngest is 20 months and I couldn’t imagine giving him fried bread even now... never mind when he was being weaned all them months ago 😳

Reactions: 7
A couple of wines or did you mean a couple of lines 😂 duck sake she’s going to be sniffing like a bleeping cadaver dog all week again LOL
OH MY GODDDDDDDD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I cant cope with you lot!

This is reb, after her terrible week being mugged off by Jet 2 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A couple of wines or did you mean a couple of lines 😂 duck sake she’s going to be sniffing like a bleeping cadaver dog all week again LOL
I wonder if that's why she went to the docs after a night out before. She was panicking as she knew she'd powdered her nose too much 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't think my previous post posted but the swipe up to her top is an undeclared affiliate link unless I'm blind.

Nothing worst than "bloggers" trying to mug people off like that

Reactions: 5
Steve's comment on her post....since when has he called her beautiful, milf is usually his terminology,

Reactions: 12
[QUOTE="Yourvoiceisgrating, post: 797275, member: 259)
[/QUOTE]

😂😂😂 sniffing like a bleeping cadaver dog 😂😂😂 deliciously dark 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if that's why she went to the docs after a night out before. She was panicking as she knew she'd powdered her nose too much 🤔
Her heart will have been going like the clappers and everytime she looked in the mirror she will have had the complexion of baby yoda cause she’d snorted more Bolivian marching powder than a WW2 soldier so it was off to the docs To waste his time for a free NHS service she’s never had a proper job to pay into for Elllleeehhh 😂 Why does she photoshop every photo she’s an arse that’s as wide as the Clyde one minute and next minute she looks about a size 10. Her top lip looks like Katie Prices top lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know the main concern/topic of conversation today has been the Down syndrome comment situation but nothing she does or says surprises me in that respect ie crying troll. BUT........ can I just say I’ve never seen anyone duck up french toast so badly. I didn’t even know it could be possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve got a thread suggestion.... (don’t judge I’ve only tried this once before) 😂

Rebecca Lamb #25 A few wines, a couple of lines and 2 uneducated swines!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.