Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sheep are rude for making out down syndrome is a bad thing, "what a horrible thing to say"..... I know a little girl with down syndrome and she's absolutely amazing. Uneducated cunts

And begs, you can put as many quotes as you want telling people to ignore negativity etc, but you arent ignoring it. If you were you wouldn't be posting constantly about it. So funny.
My sister in law has down syndrome, she's one of the most amazing people I know, beautiful, kind caring and unlike lazy arse Rebegga she has a job in the real world, not a pretend job as a 'vlogger'

• Heart
Reactions: 22
More “inspirational” quotes today 🙄 I really hope we see the troll rant soon because it’s definitely looming

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s “the worst thing you could say” or “a horrible thing” to ask if somebody genuinely has Down’s syndrome... 🤔 my sister is disabled and honestly gets so much abuse from twats like these who think Down’s syndrome is a terrible disease
Ignorance really does make some people behave like idiots, bullying someone because of a disability, really is the lowest form of scumbag

Reactions: 3
The worst thing is, if she didn't write that comment and that is a real person asking a question about a condition her child has - awful

Although I do think she wrote it purely because she left the comment up.I've

bleeping saddo

Reactions: 6
'Miracle morning' - she bangs on about being productive and getting things done blah blah then she posts a screenshot of an Instagram message with a bitchy comment attached about a 'troll'. Just proves she's obviously sat there scrolling through her insta DM's and mentions (probably hoping they're full of compliments) very productive Reb, if I roll my eyes any harder they'll fall out my head. God she talks crap and is such a hypocrite. Practice what you preach hun

Reactions: 10
Apparently she was up at 5 doing her thing 🤣 Can’t want for the more in-depth stories on that 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to get some things for his party bags for when he has his party.....riveting stuff this morning love 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 14
“I am happeh and nobody’s going to stop me being happeh”... you keep telling yourself that hun

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s chosen Megan rose lane (who is also becoming unbearable) to copy now has she duck me she makes it so obvious

Reactions: 8
Oh so now she’s ‘reading’ books she now tells people “go read a book babe”. Okay the comments may be harsh but am I the only one who isn’t sure why everyone is so bothered? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with asking someone if their child has Down’s syndrome 🤷🏻‍♀️ A polite no would suffice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She said she shared it to name and shame, Rebecca love it from a fake account 🤦🏼‍♀️ you shared it for attention!
Let’s all wait for the repost stories of other people saying ‘people need to give this hun a break, the trolls are just jealous babe, keep doing you hun’

Reactions: 20
If Rebecca had a baby with down syndrome she would be responding in a completely different way. Mate you're a dick!!!!

Reactions: 13
Apparently she was up at 5 doing her thing 🤣 Can’t want for the more in-depth stories on that 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to get some things for his party bags for when he has his party.....riveting stuff this morning love 🥱
She was up at 5 creating fake profiles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh so now she’s ‘reading’ books she now tells people “go read a book babe”. Okay the comments may be harsh but am I the only one who isn’t sure why everyone is so bothered? I don’t think there’s anything wrong with asking someone if their child has Down’s syndrome 🤷🏻‍♀️ A polite no would suffice.
I’m with you on this one ...... I don’t see it as a trolling comment at all.

It is not something I would ask someone because I always worry about getting it wrong, just like I never ask someone if they are pregnant, incase I'm wrong. Other people though say what they think and it might not always be polite but it isn’t trolling 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So now she’s begging to be nominated as a best mummy🤣 hun you’re not supposed to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.