Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Hahah the police force no no no

Pc 1390 did you get the reg of the vehicle?

She’d be on the radio like yes

Chicken Curreh, Rubeh Rabbet, 53, Little, Sorin, Bahs

pc 1390 we don’t understand 🤷‍♀️
Car gets away 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Update...
ASA came back within 6 hours and have assigned a investigative officer to the complaint.
I've only ever complained once before (not social media related) and it didn't get as far as having someone investigate.
Hopefully this will actually get somewhere and start making people realise you can't get away with bullshitting the general public!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Motherofcats

She’s got to be taking the piss with these slow cooker recipes now 🤦‍♀️
How is this content for a YouTube vid?? I can see it already...

Rebecca’s super easy peasy little meals : How to make a 15 minute dinner in only 8 hours & waste a fuck load of electricity...
A layout of all the ingredients (aka a jar of sauce, meat and a potato..oh and something unnecessary like a stock cube) then a pointing run through of each ingredient & thennn adding them to the slow cooker one by oneee, repeating each ingredient for the 5th time....
Fast forward 18 hours on high...sorry 17 hours, last hour on low! Can’t forget that important step...
andddddd VOILÀ...Cheese on toast.

WHYYYY do we need a YouTube step by step when it’s on her story highlights!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Made a formal complaint to the ASA about her bullshit story.
Absolutely ridiculous that these Insta Mum's reckon they can get away with it.
I own a salon and if I advertised a product incorrectly I'd be fined and shut down.
How is this any different?
It's an absolute liberty and they need to be taught a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

OhHelloThere

I say chuckney you say chutney, I say bitato you say potato.. either way I wang it in the pan and feed my gang shit scran. - next title 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Imagine our becks as a copper trying to explain why someone’s been arrested 😩 soooo he’s been arrested becus he said noooo to my poll on Instagram and I don’t like when people don’t agree with me becus I don’t like trolls becus they’re nastehh and he’s been arrested becus he’s a troll and I could do without this becus I’m just soooo busy and happeh and busy but he said nooo to my poll so that’s why he’s been arrested 🤣🙈
And the blue little light on my police car is just gorrrrgeoussssss.. It's nice to have blue sometimes as a mum of boys...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Rebecca love,next time you go do your food shop in Aldi, venture down the middle aisle...
They do slow cookers for under £15.
They have lids and everything so your slow cooker can have a lid because slow cookers need lids and they're less than £15.

Then you can get a slow cooker because yours doesn't have a lid, and slow cookers need lids.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Why is Steve dressed like a zoo keeper
Why has she got a woolly hat on at this time of the morning
Why is woody sitting on the dining table
So many why’s and it’s not even 8am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cooper123

VIP Member
Listened to it 3 times now, someone tell me I’m not going mad and she did infact call the chutney chuckney 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Actually love the idea of the Halloween buckets for the boys.
Not entirely sure what a 2or 5 year old will do with a carving kit though? 👀🤦🏻‍♀️
Also..."vests for the boys because it's getting to that time of year"...pretty certain Woody's been in the same vest everyday for the last year 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Fullofcr@p

I used to love following her, but lately like many of her fans I've ended up here. Implying that if you dont get fillers, cake on make up etc you're not 'looking after yourself as a mum' is literally everything wrong with society today. Body positivity? Insane.

Reactions: 40

Silverheel

Chatty Member
Thank you Elleh for starting my Monday with a good laugh. Chuckney has to make it into the next title 🤣

Also starting to believe she puts those chopped tinned tomatoes in Lee Meldrums hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39