Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now part 2 of the ALDI haul has appeared on my feed, how did that shop come to £88?Sorry but I don't believe she shows everything that she buys, what she's shown is possibly between £50&£60 at the most, there's probably a table full of alcohol that she isn't showing

I will never understand how a family of 4 can spend £80+ in Aldi per week 🤦‍♀️
With what she has shown, I don't believe that she is showing everything for it to cost £88.

Reactions: 7
I’m quite new to this thread just wondering why you all call Steve 2ss? What does it stand for? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m quite new to this thread just wondering why you all call Steve 2ss? What does it stand for? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Rebecca fed the poor strapping lad 2 sausages for his tea wun night so we called him 2 sausage Steve 2ss for short

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone actually ever seen her buy any other fresh veg apart from carrots?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she thinks they’re the only veg to exist. Get a bit of variety in your diets Rebecca love 😆 her food shops are dull as dishwater, same shite week in, week out.

Reactions: 12
Came on here to say exactly this. But this is what I can’t understand, clearly they all read on here so then why oh why are they still not being the absolute best versions of themselves and still behaving like absolute numptys?!
They’re all dickheads, they can change small things here and there, but they can’t change who they are as a person. In Rebecca’s case she’s self obsessed, untrustworthy, and just overall comes across as fake. Ya can’t polish a turd 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Has anyone actually ever seen her buy any other fresh veg apart from carrots?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s like she thinks they’re the only veg to exist. Get a bit of variety in your diets Rebecca love 😆 her food shops are dull as dishwater, same shite week in, week out.
Pumpkins, but for some reason she thinks they are for decorating, not eating

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she made the comment about being alone for the food shop because last week it wasn’t clear if Woody was with her when she had the ‘crash’. I took it as if to say ‘Yes Tattle I go shopping alone’

Reactions: 9
News flash!!! 2ss is out of the dog house!! After not getting him anything last week, our becks has bought chicken for Steve for lunches in the week because Steve likes chicken andddd she got his fave cereal too! Phew! 😩🤣

Where's her toilet roll I've never seen her buy any 😕
they probably pick a leaf each off that bloody flower Garland that she wrapped round the loo! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gutted she pronounced soreen and croissants correctly 😪

I will never understand how a family of 4 can spend £80+ in Aldi per week 🤦‍♀️
She doesn't even have a shop worth £90 there. Pretty sure I've bought triple what she's got in aldi for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look out everyone Christmas party outfits are to be bought with HelloStyleUK (other cheap internet boutiques are available) 👀

Reactions: 3
Why is she selling that stuff on hellostyle.. ive just ebayed it and found it for less than half the price. Whay a bleeping CRETIN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guysss.. Just thought I'd let you all no.. That the stuff in hellostyleUK is on ebay and alliexpress a whole dam cheaper.. But still the same crappy quality. Can't belive people are actually going to buy this tit from her 😭😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.