Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy2under2

VIP Member
ASA Update...11 complaints regarding the same ad.
She wouldn't tell me much else apart from they're investigating and gave me a direct number for her.
Now if I was Rebecca...I'd be very very worried.
Not about the fine, because Steve's parents will probably pay it...but about her reputation.
I think brands will show their true colours and how much loyalty they have to her if the investigation is completed and they agree she was lying and being deceitful.

Edit - I also asked her if it made a difference that she's now gone back on what she'd originally said. They said it's good she's corrected it, however that just solidifies that the original and was misleading and incorrect.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Silverheel

Chatty Member
"What did the suspect look like?"

Elleh "he was this little guy with a little hair and stuff. He drove a little car down a little road and hit a little old lady and a bunneh. He kinda smelled like chuckneh and curreh"

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Motherofcats

When she finished painting and said ‘anddddd WAAAALA’ instead of voila! 😂 😂
You know she would be one of them knobs on holiday that think they can speak Spanish ‘Olarrrr errrm uno sex on the beacho, grassyarse!’

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Rocky7

Imagine our becks as a copper trying to explain why someone’s been arrested 😩 soooo he’s been arrested becus he said noooo to my poll on Instagram and I don’t like when people don’t agree with me becus I don’t like trolls becus they’re nastehh and he’s been arrested becus he’s a troll and I could do without this becus I’m just soooo busy and happeh and busy but he said nooo to my poll so that’s why he’s been arrested 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cooper123

VIP Member
I guess I’m in the minority here but I actually feel really sorry for her 😢. Her food shop hauls are not the most riveting and Yes her ads are all over the place and you never really see her use the products after but I just feel like she’s so desperately trying to provide some sort of income that she will take anything as she isn’t really qualified to do anything else and is frightened of what she would do in case this influencer things dries up. I just feel like she’s very young and lost her way and she has no real friends or anything to help guide her.
I also have no doubt she loves her boys - her parenting skills leave a bit to be desired but it must be very hurtful for her to read comments that’s she’s a bad mum etc.
Agree with most of this however she’s extremely cocky and dismissive of any sort of comment that isn’t kissing her ass, therefore any sympathy I may once have had has long gone. I now see a very self centred, dishonest girl with a ridiculous sense of entitlement.
And I haven’t read anyone call her a bad mum, her parenting skills have been called into question many times on here but nobody has ever said she doesn’t love her kids.

Just caught up..

1) CHUCKNEY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2) She only wants those hideous docs because Lucy Carter (who's pregnant with twin girls btw🙄) has some and wears them with dresses

3) is she serious with this shampoo ad??? I've never seen someone so dishonest, that's like meldrum territory that is!

4)
CHUCKNEY 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mummy2under2

VIP Member
There are #ads out there that are questionable (ie the oaty milk, when she claimed its her usual milk but we know its not, she could have decided to change to oat based milk so it's up for debate) but claiming a shampoo is dying your hair when you have been documenting your trips to your hairdresser is just not on. There is no middle ground here.. Its lies.

Edit * just wants to say well done to you for contacting ASA.
If I wasn't in the line of work I am, I wouldn't have reported it.
But i know for a fact that if my salon claimed and advertised to lighten someone's hair in one shampoo without the use of bleach or some sort of lightening agent and it was a lie in the hope to make money from the naivety of the general public, I'd be reported, investigated and definitely fined.
It's not okay. She's using the trust she's built from her sheep in the hope of making dollar.
It's needs to stop.

• Wow
Reactions: 33

mummy2under2

VIP Member
I'm sure I'm not the only one who will talk themselves out of buying a £10 top for myself but will easily spend £100 on the kids without a second thought 🤦🏻‍♀️
She definitely doesn't share the same.values as 99% of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jess170313

Where on earth did steve go today for her to hug and greet him like a soldier returning from war? She saw him this morning no?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I guess I’m in the minority here but I actually feel really sorry for her 😢. Her food shop hauls are not the most riveting and Yes her ads are all over the place and you never really see her use the products after but I just feel like she’s so desperately trying to provide some sort of income that she will take anything as she isn’t really qualified to do anything else and is frightened of what she would do in case this influencer things dries up. I just feel like she’s very young and lost her way and she has no real friends or anything to help guide her.
I also have no doubt she loves her boys - her parenting skills leave a bit to be desired but it must be very hurtful for her to read comments that’s she’s a bad mum etc.
I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest.

she wants to provide for her family? well, she can get out and get an entry level job the same as a lot of people do! Or, her gormless idiot boyfriend can pull his thumb out of his arsehole and get a bloody job!!

they don’t deserve your pitty - they have made the decision to not work in the traditional sense and instead film themselves for quick cash & freebies. They could (and should!!) both go out and get proper jobs.

• Heart

Queenie30

No reb 6-7 weeks is not a long time to go without seeing the hairdressers 🙄 I can’t even remember the last time I went but it must be at least 3 months. Plus I thought she had that amazing gloss tint thing that, funnily enough, we haven’t heard anything else about 🙄

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I suppose if you move into a dungeon it makes sense to serve prison food?

Also, does she think banana bread for breakfast is a healthy option? Hahaha, hilarious. In that case I’m going to start having apple crumble for breakfast every morning. Cos it has apples and stuff.
I have wine for breakfast cos it’s made from grapes and stuff and it’s one of your rainbow and it’s so so healtheh..! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Am I being thick but is that an advert for a semi permanent hair colour...what a load of rubbish. She has her hair permanently dyed every few weeks, she tells us about her trips to the hairdresser and they are frequent. That ad is bull, it’s not that treatment that dyes her hair but her hairdresser..I hate this insta nonsense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31