Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there aren’t regulations for ads on YouTube and Instagram then there bloody needs to be! This is a prime example of false advertising at its finest-she has literally told us she goes to the salon for her hair dye 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 22
Such a liar. Does she think her followers are thick. Everyone knows she’s been to the hairdressers to achieve the lighter colour 🤦‍♂️
How can she get away with this???? She even said the hairdresser has put some lighter tones through her hair?? Is she actually thick to think her followers won’t remember?!?

Reactions: 17
Made a formal complaint to the ASA about her bullshit story.
Absolutely ridiculous that these Insta Mum's reckon they can get away with it.
I own a salon and if I advertised a product incorrectly I'd be fined and shut down.
How is this any different?
It's an absolute liberty and they need to be taught a lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
At least she was wearing her retainers in parts of the video

Still a complete cock though

Reactions: 5
LJC’s got the slow cooker on this morning- she’s shown us the actual recipe and she’s cooking it all day on LOW. Rebegga head over you may get some tips 👍🏻

Reactions: 13
That gloss shot is basically just a toner with added gloss, its not made her hair lighter like she’s tried to make out in the before and after picture, it’s literally just toned the brassy bits....

Reactions: 5
I don't think i dare even watch the video tbh. I haven't watched her YouTube videos for a while now, i just can't face them. But how can she claim a before/after shot like that when we all know she goes to hairdressers what a joke. Also i think she suited dark hair much better anyway. I don't think it does much for her tbh

Reactions: 7
Regarding the boots, when she first relocated, I thought they were doing it in order to get advertising gigs from the likes of joules, rydale, dubarry, Barbour etc. I know she has had a few gifted items from rydale. But they are in the perfect location to push countrywear done with a chic/modern twist. Also, it would be great to see her dinner on Emma Bridgewater plates and served up from le cruset etc. I know they are pricier brands but aff links from these products would be great, and she would gain a bigger following as most of these brands have their own fans. Look-I know this isn’t going to happen, just a shame to see the potential go to waste, you can take the Chavs out of keighley......

Reactions: 20
How can she get away with this???? She even said the hairdresser has put some lighter tones through her hair?? Is she actually thick to think her followers won’t remember?!?
Oh she’s definitely thick enough. Without a doubt. Her problem is she couldn’t give 2 fucks as long as she gets her 💰

Reactions: 3
Definitely needs reporting regarding the advert for the hair stuff. She’s making false claims. Saying that it will lighten hair -erm no, it won’t. It’s a semi permanent product, it’s not bleach. It’s not going to do diddly squat if you have brown or black hair. She’s always alluding to the fact that she’s used the product to get her hair from chocolate brown to the colour it is now - completely false advertising. Needs to be pulled up for it.

Reactions: 30
I think there are far better products out there that would do the same but don't have a £15 price tag. Didn't she say she had been using the product for the last 5 months or have i made that up?

Reactions: 3
Multi mumming. Is this girl for real 😳 No hun it’s called being a parent

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.