Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I wonder if we’ll get some chicken for Steve for lunch because Steve likes chicken for lunch so she got Steve some chicken... for lunch ??
I don’t think he gets much chicken now days she feeds it to the slow cooker it’s her best friend

Reactions: 5
Happeh Monday everywun, super excited for a little food shop today, I hope she mixes it up a little bit and give us all something to laugh at 😄

Reactions: 7
I say chuckney you say chutney, I say bitato you say potato.. either way I wang it in the pan and feed my gang tit scran. - next title 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Can’t believe someone went there with the racism bollox 🤦‍♀️
I didn’t go there with the ‘racism bollox’. I simply pointed out that it’s EXACTLY the same thing the the meldrum’s mate said in the lift that half of Tattle got their knickers in a twist and went to the press about. Threads and threads of Tattlers up in arms because the Meldrums wouldn’t apologise or see anything wrong with the comment.

Yet it’s ok for Tattlers to do the same. Not getting into ‘racism bollox’ - merely pointing out hypocrisy and double standards
🤷🏼‍♀️

I didn’t go there with the ‘racism bollox’. I simply pointed out that it’s EXACTLY the same thing the the meldrum’s mate said in the lift that half of Tattle got their knickers in a twist and went to the press about. Threads and threads of Tattlers up in arms because the Meldrums wouldn’t apologise or see anything wrong with the comment.

Yet it’s ok for Tattlers to do the same. Not getting into ‘racism bollox’ - merely pointing out hypocrisy and double standards
🤷🏼‍♀️
Someone in the public eye filmed their friend laughing and joking about it... not the same situation

Reactions: 11
She isn’t making a joke of it, and then hiding it & acting as if she wasn’t in the wrong. Then using a woman of colour to mask her racism. Absolutely different. She’s said they resemble the KKK, which by the point of the hood they do. And she’s saying it out of alarm, it’s not funny or cool, no one is laughing about this. It’s disturbing.
Exactly this! In no way was I making a joke of it! Alarm is the right word!

🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t know owt about the meldrums I don’t go there but this isn’t the thread for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Why has she got two more packs of wipes she bought 3 packets last week what does she do with them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
There was no red onion chuckney 😮

We have just got back from the food shop oops I mean me I’ve just got back from the shop
For the love of green hills surely to Christ you know if you went alone or not

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she's posted her ALDI shop, it just seemed to stop abruptly before she had finished slapping everything she had bought. Interesting that she said 'I went lonely food shopping' and then corrected herself to say 'I went shopping alone'. Dispite all the smiling photos as a couple, I think she is very lonely, Steve is happy playing at being a country gent, digging various holes, while Rebecca is in that dark and isolated house with the boys. Her only real company is social media. As much as she annoys me, there are times I do feel sorry for her, through all the false smiles and 'happeh happeh happeh', she is very isolated and unhappy. It's very easy to see, compared to the vlogs before they moved. She comes across as very childish, she's had no real guidance or anyone to tell her she doesn't need a man to succeed or be a good mum. I think being with Steve is more of a safety blanket than actual love. He's happy with the eye candy girlfriend, who he can publically objectify, she has so little confidence or self esteem, she needs to be with him, rather than wants to be with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
First time she’s ever shown cleaning products, clearly reading here 😂
Came on here to say exactly this. But this is what I can’t understand, clearly they all read on here so then why oh why are they still not being the absolute best versions of themselves and still behaving like absolute numptys?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.