Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinks shes more suited to a slutty Halloween police officer costume than an actual copper. Could you imagine her arresting someone? Or even going into schools to give police talks? Jesus wept she'd be hilarious

Reactions: 12
Fully agree, she's totally misread the brief through her own stupidity posting old pic of her brown hair next to pic of her now blonde hair when the company says itself it won't change the colour only refresh it, there's no tattle hate campaign here but I have submitted a complaint with ASA it's beyond a joke her showing lighter hair when they aren't even claiming the product does it, shocking false advertising from her .
In the picture she showed today, there seemed to be a green tinge to her hair colour. Goodness only knows what the fool has done

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I sent an email and a DM to Josh Wood. They read the DM and then blocked me on my business account and personal for asking what was in the product that achieved the result because I wanted to buy it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
No response to the email.
You can try...but ASA have a complaints form you can fill in. Pretty basic. They'll likely collate them and treat them as the same complaint.
Does Channel mum have anything to do with this side of her work? I know they are as dishonest as her, but maybe letting them know about the inconsistencies in advert pictures, her incorrect product information and the company's unprofessional response

I can't believe she's forgotten to mention the most amazing super little gloss toner she's been using for the past 5 months and was paid to promote only yesterday!!! 😲🤯🙈
Just further proof as to what a liar she is

Reactions: 7
Hahah the police force no no no

Pc 1390 did you get the reg of the vehicle?

She’d be on the radio like yes

Chicken Curreh, Rubeh Rabbet, 53, Little, Sorin, Bahs

pc 1390 we don’t understand 🤷‍♀️
Car gets away 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
If she wasn’t doing YouTube she’d probably be ‘being a mummy’? So does that mean she’s not being a mummy now or.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine our becks as a copper trying to explain why someone’s been arrested 😩 soooo he’s been arrested becus he said noooo to my poll on Instagram and I don’t like when people don’t agree with me becus I don’t like trolls becus they’re nastehh and he’s been arrested becus he’s a troll and I could do without this becus I’m just soooo busy and happeh and busy but he said nooo to my poll so that’s why he’s been arrested 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine our becks as a copper trying to explain why someone’s been arrested 😩 soooo he’s been arrested becus he said noooo to my poll on Instagram and I don’t like when people don’t agree with me becus I don’t like trolls becus they’re nastehh and he’s been arrested becus he’s a troll and I could do without this becus I’m just soooo busy and happeh and busy but he said nooo to my poll so that’s why he’s been arrested 🤣🙈
And the blue little light on my police car is just gorrrrgeoussssss.. It's nice to have blue sometimes as a mum of boys...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
😂😂😂😂 Love it!! Has Rebecca blocked you yet?
I blocked her!
I left a comment on her page about a month ago and I blocked her before she could block me so I have the power to open her up as and when I please
And I actually posted these comments all over the josh wood insta page !!
I’m so going to hell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I almost feel sorry for these poor pathetic sheep of hers that actually believe everything she claims! Emphasis on the word almost. Hopefully that person buys the stuff, realises it doesn’t do what Rebecca claims, and it’s one more person that sees through her tit. One by one everyone will realise what a Money grabbing liar she is
I’ve said before I’m an ‘influencer’ hate that word. They sent me the exact same product. I’m already blonde it’s designed as a toner but it barely made a difference so I chose not to promote it. She really annoys me how she will do anything for money

Reactions: 23
The brand is a shady as she is “thanks for the review” oh what you mean the paid for review ?

Reactions: 11
I blocked her!
I left a comment on her page about a month ago and I blocked her before she could block me so I have the power to open her up as and when I please
And I actually posted these comments all over the josh wood insta page !!
I’m so going to hell 😂😂
You legend 😂😂😂😂
I also had a thought, if you’ve blocked her then doesn’t that mean she won’t be able to see the comments on the josh wood page? This would be good thing, means she’s none the wiser and can’t kick up a stink and everyone else can read all about her 😂

Reactions: 12
She didn't answer many questions did she? Do we think she didn't get many or are they the only ones that weren't from "trolls"😂. When others I follow do the ask me a question thing, they always seem to do loads.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.