Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally everyone. Colour goes on a lot better to unwashed hair. Even if you’re not having a colour, why wash your hair to then go and get it washed and cut 🤷🏼‍♀️
lol meee🙋🏼‍♀️ I get really anxious thinking about a stranger touching my greasy hair. I know that sounds mental but I just physically can’t do it. I think, each to their own🙃

Reactions: 10
lol meee🙋🏼‍♀️ I get really anxious thinking about a stranger touching my greasy hair. I know that sounds mental but I just physically can’t do it. I think, each to their own🙃
Fair enough! But after working in a hair salon for 4 years you get used to it haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Steve is disgusting🤢😭 they must be having us on with their slow cooker meals, I mean seriously a gammon joint which 2ss states ‘ I nor its meant t’go int’oven’ ?!? So why are you cooking the tit out of it for 8hrs?!!! I don’t think these 2 own a brain...

Reactions: 10
Their sink area gives me anxiety. I couldn’t go to bed leaving it like that, and even if I did, I’d leave it stacked neatly on the side. Why put it in the sink to take it all out again?! Arghhhh

Reactions: 13
Their sink area gives me anxiety. I couldn’t go to bed leaving it like that, and even if I did, I’d leave it stacked neatly on the side. Why put it in the sink to take it all out again?! Arghhhh
Same tbh. I stack it neatly if I’m too tired of a night to reload it

Reactions: 2
One of my pet hates is dishes left in the sink ‘to soak’, my husband does it sometimes cos he’s a lazy bastard and it drives me up the wall. Just unload the dishwasher ffs! If you can’t be arsed to do that just stack them at the side of the sink. Hate having to empty a sink full of dishes sat in cold, greasy, smelly water - and to leave them overnight like that 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WHY DO THEY NOT GET A SLOW COOKER WITH A LID!!!! The tin foil 🤢
Even more of a reason to use the aga surely?! I did laugh ‘got tin foil all ready’ 🙈 you can’t make it up! It’s like they’re a parody

• Haha
One of my pet hates is dishes left in the sink ‘to soak’, my husband does it sometimes cos he’s a lazy bastard and it drives me up the wall. Just unload the dishwasher ffs! If you can’t be arsed to do that just stack them at the side of the sink. Hate having to empty a sink full of dishes sat in cold, greasy, smelly water - and to leave them overnight like that 🤢🤢🤮
And the ‘sink vomit’ 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Steve is disgusting🤢😭 they must be having us on with their slow cooker meals, I mean seriously a gammon joint which 2ss states ‘ I nor its meant t’go int’oven’ ?!? So why are you cooking the tit out of it for 8hrs?!!! I don’t think these 2 own a brain...
Wouldnt it be brilliant if someone contacted them for a slow cooker recipe book publishing contract 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They've got an Aga sat there and she's using a slow cooker that she doesn't have a lid for almost every day. I just can't get my head around it. I would say she's waiting to be #gifted a slow cooker but who in their right mind would gift her a slow cooker when she's got a bloody Aga!!!! Reb look up how to use an Aga on google or youtube, buy yourself an Aga cookbook... It could be your niche. Good God, why am I even trying to help this imbecile?!!

Reactions: 16
They've got an Aga sat there and she's using a slow cooker that she doesn't have a lid for almost every day. I just can't get my head around it. I would say she's waiting to be #gifted a slow cooker but who in their right mind would gift her a slow cooker when she's got a bloody Aga!!!! Reb look up how to use an Aga on google or youtube, buy yourself an Aga cookbook... It could be your niche. Good God, why am I even trying to help this imbecile?!!
Bet she doesn’t even know how to switch it on 😂

Reactions: 2
Swan have been gifting slow cookers to a few accounts that I follow 🙈 I honestly think she's holding out for a freebie. If they couldn't afford it then fair enough, wait a few weeks til you can spare £30, but the fact she gets her hair done every 6 weeks, clothes hauls every other week, lips, eyelashes, nails etc...They can bloody afford a new slow cooker! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Swan have been gifting slow cookers to a few accounts that I follow 🙈 I honestly think she's holding out for a freebie. If they couldn't afford it then fair enough, wait a few weeks til you can spare £30, but the fact she gets her hair done every 6 weeks, clothes hauls every other week, lips, eyelashes, nails etc...They can bloody afford a new slow cooker! 🤦‍♀️
£30?! I paid £10 for mine! They’re ridiculously cheap!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.