Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Why has she bought them baby biscuits? My 7 month old eats those because he hasn’t got any teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Babs2010

I think the advert is rubbish as is the Aldi shop, same old crap different day! BUT I do think she’s made a bit of an effort today, she’s actually taken woody out, spent time with him one on one it appears, actually been somewhere so he can see something and aside from the wellies he looks lovely. Wrapped up nice and warm. I think she deserves a bit of credit where it’s due - she’s actually doing what people have been wanting her to do on here (I know it’s what you should do anyway as a Mum) so why don’t we give her a little ‘well done’ for this morning at least. This is the content of hers I used to like!

Reactions: 30

Sticky One

VIP Member
Why do people keep referring to curry made from a jar as Rebecca Lambs recipe 🤨 Ffs do they think she made this recipe up?! Thick idiots

• Haha
  • Heart

Greyson

I suppose if you move into a dungeon it makes sense to serve prison food?

Also, does she think banana bread for breakfast is a healthy option? Hahaha, hilarious. In that case I’m going to start having apple crumble for breakfast every morning. Cos it has apples and stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Definitely needs reporting regarding the advert for the hair stuff. She’s making false claims. Saying that it will lighten hair -erm no, it won’t. It’s a semi permanent product, it’s not bleach. It’s not going to do diddly squat if you have brown or black hair. She’s always alluding to the fact that she’s used the product to get her hair from chocolate brown to the colour it is now - completely false advertising. Needs to be pulled up for it.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in her food, Over processed hair, she never peels her bitatoes because she is a lazy mare

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Silverheel

Chatty Member
I an laughing so hard at her stories this morning. 2ss walks into view looking like Steve Irwin 🤣🤣

Then she wants to make a desk out of a window sill? Not only is it too high but if she puts a chair she wont have room for her legs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Right fuck it I’m throwing in my real proper job where I actually get up every morning, drop my 5 year old to school, go to work for the day, pick him up (I know I’m extremely lucky to work school hours) rush around like a maniac all evening getting shit done for the next day, housework, cooking blah blah we all know the drill Cos we do it day in day out. I’m gonna sell my soul on social media! I’m gonna start filming shitty days where I hang around the house, what I buy to feed my family, get my belly out for the pervs, do shit adverts where I lie to the consumers and in the meantime appear to be raking it in through pissing freebies for me and my family. Worlds gone bastard mad I swear! Sorry for the rant but seeing her open that gifted pamper pack from garnier has tipped me over the edge today. And if she’s reading here I couldn’t be the least bit jealous because I actually love my life, my home, my career and my partner and don’t need other people blowing smoke up my arse to make me feel good about myself. Sorry guys I’m off to get shit done again x

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sp20191

VIP Member
We clearly have a different standard of hygiene.
I think you have a different standard of hygiene to most people on this thread, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wearing jeans 2 days in a row whilst on your period, actually if you use sanitary towels it’s probably more hygienic then usual as you have an extra layer between fabric and skin....

• Sick

Cooper123

VIP Member
I mean, all the slow cooker meals look absolutely revolting but that sausage casserole in particular had me heaving 🤢 why is it so watery?!!
She’s put me off sausages for life with that casserole. They legit looked like boiled penises 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

amoore90

I think the re-wearing ‘jeans’/clothes/hygiene debate just needs to end there now 👀 everyone will have different views on what’s hygienic and what isn’t, I think everyone’s said their side so maybe we should just agree to disagree?

Reactions: 28

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Update...
ASA came back within 6 hours and have assigned a investigative officer to the complaint.
I've only ever complained once before (not social media related) and it didn't get as far as having someone investigate.
Hopefully this will actually get somewhere and start making people realise you can't get away with bullshitting the general public!
Trolling meltdown coming in 3, 2, 1....!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Peachy10

Chatty Member
If she cries troll she needs to get a grip and remember she’s supposed to be running a business. If she brought something and wasn’t happy with it or had been falsely misled then she would complain! What’s the difference?

On another note, her and Steve reading the boys a bedtime story 🙈 they reminded me of Dave and Denise from the royale family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27