Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've just watched Rebecca's stories and Steves, she's at the hairdressers, he's at home destroying an oven cook honey glazed gammon joint in their crap slow cooker, washing up and painting. Obviously Alfie is at school, but where is Woody? Also Steve is such an obnoxious pig, 'good morning lads and MILFs',he shouldn't be tagging himself as a family vlogger with the amount of swearing and sexist comments he makes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aren’t they meant to be family floggers? And he mentions MILFS?! Jesus what with the fanny waxing, her swearing and now this, family floggers is not what they are

The world is going mad
She’s a slow cooker guru didn’t you know? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Red onion chuckney, wang it all in, Rebecca your dinners should go in the bin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Am i the only one that peels potatoes? Obviously i eat the skin on wedges and a baked potato but i dont get why they dont peel? What does everyone else do?
Peel ‘old’ potatoes for mash or roast potatoes or if going in a casserole. New potatoes or salad type potatoes I never peel

Reactions: 1
brilliant!! 🙌🏻

I do the same as you
I peel, except wedges. I think those 2 are just lazy and completely clueless. Putting an oven cook joint in the slow cooker with lots of water, stock cube and then dumping in the sachet of honey glaze, why not just buy a plain gammon joint and cook how you want, it would probably be cheaper

Reactions: 4
Peel ‘old’ potatoes for mash or roast potatoes or if going in a casserole. New potatoes or salad type potatoes I never peel
Yeah salad or new potatoes skin stays on. I forgot. But casseroles i peel

I peel, except wedges. I think those 2 are just lazy and completely clueless. Putting an oven cook joint in the slow cooker with lots of water, stock cube and then dumping in the sachet of honey glaze, why not just buy a plain gammon joint and cook how you want, it would probably be cheaper
That gammon would have cooked quicker in the oven.

Reactions: 2
I think they are as thick as the cow tit found on those fields they look out onto

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to click off her stories when all I could see was the vile chewing gum going round in her mouth - Awful!
I think it just about sums her up. It shows it doesn't matter where you live or what you have, you can't buy class.

Reactions: 7
I think it just about sums her up. It shows it doesn't matter where you live or what you have, you can't buy class.
Thought exactly the same.. vile! Like a cow chewing grass. Next time, bin the gum before coming on stories

Reactions: 9
On her story one of her sheep has thanked her for the slow cooker curry 'recipe'. More like prep instructions rather than recipe. Jar sauce, chicken and spinach. For some reason they like over cooking food in the slow cooker, jar sauces, oven cook gammon joints.

Reactions: 1
Anybody seen LJC stories.....if that isn't a dig at Reb then i don't know what is :)

Reactions: 7
Is Rebecca getting her hair cut so it’s more like Lucy’s? She’s definitely trying to steal Lucy’s image 😶 it’s a bit creepy. Desperate but creepy

Reactions: 6
Another moment of silence for the gammon that is about to disintegrate. These two should be kept away from all matters of cooking.

Her loungers climbing up her arse is simply because she gets the wrong size. Instead of her proper size which will ensure they fit like they are made to, she buys her pretend super little size.

Posing with the door closed like a twit waffle. 🤦‍♀️

She's off for more self care. I have never seen so many stay at home mums needing so much self care.

And 2ss can shove it with his milf comments, one day he's going to say that in public and some milfs husband is going to pop him right on his rat teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those ready to cook gammon joints are also usually pumped with water to stop them drying out. Rebecca and Steve for the sake of your kids......cover the joint, cook it in the bottom oven of your aga for 6 hours, uncover, drain liquids, add potatoes and root veg with oil, and give it an hour and a bit in the top. Then it will glaze and you might have a potato that looks like it’s been cooked on something else rather than a hot water bottle. Then for the love of god, boil a pan of water and cook some green veg for 6-7minutes, so they are still green!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.