Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has the brand even signed this off? Absolute farcical and if I was someone like LJC who no doubt is being paid the same but putting in a lot more effort, I would be raging!
Anyone know what brand or how to contact them. Is it CBeebies?

200 odd views & 3 comments in 3 hours. Your ‘career’ is going so well isn’t it Rebecca? I guess they all preferred LJC’s soz hun 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
She’s literally spelt activities wrong not once.. but twice 😂😂😂 omg I cannot cope with this girl!!! Ever heard of a spell check Rebecca 👋 This. Is. Your. Job. She’s so bloody lazy and unprofessional.
Delicious irony that it's a 'learning' advert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So LJC has had 1.5k views and our reb has had 320 😳 I haven’t watched either because it takes a lot for me to watch an ad video, but I just know how much more professional LJCs will be compared to Rebs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to be the mam police but woody jumping around next to all those candles didn’t sit right with me 😧

Reactions: 3
Both Rebs and ljc’s teletubbie videos were dog tit like duck did she go on a walk with Jessie she stepped out the front door and told him they saw a fox 😂 and I hope rebecca washes them pans after being turned upside down on that dog piss ridden kitchen floor

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Steve dressed like a zoo keeper
Why has she got a woolly hat on at this time of the morning
Why is woody sitting on the dining table
So many why’s and it’s not even 8am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why is Steve dressed like a zoo keeper
Why has she got a woolly hat on at this time of the morning
Why is woody sitting on the dining table
So many why’s and it’s not even 8am
Because it’s bloody freezing. Just got back from the nursery run and I’m fully in a woolly hat! 😂

Reactions: 1
She still doesn't feel well... Does she mean she's still hungover? She drinks almost every night, how can she have a 3 day hangover? She will be at the doctors tomorrow because she thought she was just hungover but now thinks it's something more serious! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She still doesn't feel well... Does she mean she's still hungover? She drinks almost every night, how can she have a 3 day hangover? She will be at the doctors tomorrow because she thought she was just hungover but now thinks it's something more serious! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She’ll be down the Doctor asking for a blood test next. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She thinks teletubbies are ‘super cute’ omg becs you’re so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.