Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esi
Can you believe Steve calling his new followers MILFs?
Why anyone would want to be with such a dirty, scummy, letch is beyond me!
Yeah I know, he’d say it’s supposed to be a joke, but jokes are funny, Steve’s not, he’s just a letchy old man.
Especially with his sons in the back of the car, they're not deaf!

Reactions: 7
Hi Rebs , so once again its ok for 2ss to make comments like MILF about other people is it ? TROLL TROLL TROLL... What an absolute self centred small dicked tosser he is...and to think he triez to make "funny" comments about what is posted on here yet like Rebs too DUMB to remember what Rebs says about TROLLS... Them poor followers will be having such a bad time now that they will have to treat themselves to a free " hoyiday " and a new car once they sorted crashing the one they got....hey wait a minute its been said on here that Rebs is a " car crash waiting to happen " maybe the dumbass took it literally like all other helpful comments 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God he is so disgusting! Typical brainless chav that can't see beyond a bum and a pair of boobs. What an excellent role model he'll be for their children! :rolleyes: And Rebecca, as equally THICK, clearly doesn't see the issue here.

Reactions: 15
I used to love following her, but lately like many of her fans I've ended up here. Implying that if you dont get fillers, cake on make up etc you're not 'looking after yourself as a mum' is literally everything wrong with society today. Body positivity? Insane.

Reactions: 40
I used to love following her, but lately like many of her fans I've ended up here. Implying that if you dont get fillers, cake on make up etc you're not 'looking after yourself as a mum' is literally everything wrong with society today. Body positivity? Insane.
I was blocked for calling her out on her ‘body positivity’. It’s a load of shite and she’s just jumping on the band wagon like a lot of them.

Reactions: 11
I was blocked for calling her out on her ‘body positivity’. It’s a load of shite and she’s just jumping on the band wagon like a lot of them.
All any of these people see is £ signs, so glad I've seen past it it's a joke just pray this phase ends and they're all out of jobs before my daughter is old enough to go on social media!

Reactions: 14
I personally use the slow cooker often and therefore it irritates the hell out of me that she’s ‘cooking’ chicken jar sauce curry on high for eight hours. Like what are you actually doing?????? There’s SO many recipes readily available to try, I really hope she does a bit of research before this video.
I only ever cook jar curry sauces on the hob, it baffles me how people can’t simply follow a homemade curry recipe which is designed to be cooked in a Slow cooker. I find it so easy making a curry from scratch, and you know what’s going in it!

Reactions: 10
I’ve stopped watching her now.. she irritates me so much with her tit meal ideas and tit content

Reactions: 6
I get that she earns her money online but those poor kids get no say in whether or not they want their WHOLE lives all over the internet. That’s what really gets to me about mummy vloggers. Today we even know what Woody has done on the potty 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How often does she wash? Her hair is gross, how can you let your hair get that greasy? And still not wash it! 🤢

Reactions: 13
I voted yes for the slow cooker vids. I thought we’d all enjoy the lols 😂
Me too. Mega lols coming right up. I hope she remembers to add 4 spinach leafs to each meal, one for each of them and one carrot between 4, that's plenty of veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.