Rebecca Lamb #15 Throw it all in the slow cooker and match any outfit with boots like a hooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she mentions her pronunciation of chutney...but you don’t read here do you Elleh?🐸 ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha I said earlier about the amount of cream she has with her mince pies but I am absolutely disgusted with how she has poured that amount into the bowl, its practically covering the mince pie!!!
Maybe it's the light cream so she can have double the amount? Healthy eating n all that. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck was that slow cooker video? I’m bleeping speechless! Why does she cut off half the onion before using it??
No sausage flavoured stock cubes?!
Stirring in the slow cooker with a metal spoon. Not browning anything. Salt and pepper?? The rest of the spices that go in a chilli?
So she’s saved herself time by using the slow cooker, but then says she’s home all day so can stir it, but still can’t boil a pan and make some rice or mix together milk, flour and eggs to make Yorkshire puds?! In her aga, which is on anyway! She knows frozen peas cook in like 5 minutes and taste much better when they’re still green right?!
That video was especially for us wasn’t it? Chuckney, pitatoe, chopped tomatoes in 4/5 recipes.

“Ah realleh struggle to get the boys to eat there meals”
No tit Sherlock, my dog would turn his nose up at that crap.

Just so much tit to talk about.

Haha I said earlier about the amount of cream she has with her mince pies but I am absolutely disgusted with how she has poured that amount into the bowl, its practically covering the mince pie!!!
She did that last winter and all I could think of was what the duck!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh my , I just can’t get over that slow cooker vid 😂
Everything was wrong about it .. I “liked” the fact that she said she likes to add veggies in slow cooker meals because the boys seem to be eating them better that way and that’s how they get nutrients. You must be joking .. what nutrient does a slice of carrot have after being slow cooked on the high for 8hours ? Why not add freshly squeezed garlic instead of the garlic powder ? She can’t even bother to drain kidney beans to get rid of that nasty tick liquid . This woman .. I actually think she would be better of doing web cam for a job and call it a day .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my , I just can’t get over that slow cooker vid 😂
Everything was wrong about it .. I “liked” the fact that she said she likes to add veggies in slow cooker meals because the boys seem to be eating them better that way and that’s how they get nutrients. You must be joking .. what nutrient does a slice of carrot have after being slow cooked on the high for 8hours ? Why not add freshly squeezed garlic instead of the garlic powder ? She can’t even bother to drain kidney beans to get rid of that nasty tick liquid . This woman .. I actually think she would be better of doing web cam for a job and call it a day .
I actually thought that about the kidney beans. I always drain and rinse kidney beans. The chilli looked horrid

Reactions: 7
If you're on your period, yes. 🤢

She won't be selling enough to need to declare anything judging by the tit we've seen. 🙊
Why is it dirty if you are on your period?
Presuming no blood has leaked onto your clothes I don’t see how it’s dirty?

Reactions: 14
We clearly have a different standard of hygiene.
I think you have a different standard of hygiene to most people on this thread, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wearing jeans 2 days in a row whilst on your period, actually if you use sanitary towels it’s probably more hygienic then usual as you have an extra layer between fabric and skin....

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Skipping through the latest video and duck me how does she not hear how thick she sounds, its lierally a voice over she can change it so easily yet shes talking like a young primary school child
'Mummy we have to eat a rainbow everyday because theyve been talking about harvest at school so hes learnt they have to eat a rainbow everyday so its helping alfie know he has to eat more vegetables by him knowing he has to eat a rainbow everyday'
I swear stories i wrote in year 4 were better construsted than how she talks im not even watching it properly and thats made me turn it off i just cant bare her stupidity anymore.

Reactions: 13
Yes clearly.
You still haven’t told me what’s unhygienic about wearing the same jeans twice while on a period.
Unless you free bleed onto your clothing, pads/tampons/cups collect the blood so it’s not getting onto your jeans.

I think you have a different standard of hygiene to most people on this thread, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wearing jeans 2 days in a row whilst on your period, actually if you use sanitary towels it’s probably more hygienic then usual as you have an extra layer between fabric and skin....
Exactly.
There’s nothing dirty about wearing jeans twice.

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m not getting this either.

my jeans never come into contact with my vagina, period blood or anything else! I wear underwear and use appropriate sanitary protection. I honestly don’t know what you are getting at here. What state are your jeans in that you feel it’s “unhygienic” to wear them twice?!

Reactions: 16
I personally wouldn’t wear anything twice whilst on my period but that’s just the clean freak in me. I can wear jeans more than once off a period but leggings need changed daily because they end up filthy after a day with a toddler & pets. Plus jeans + period is a no go, all about that comfort life 🤣

Reactions: 5
All this period and vagina talk is putting me right off my jam donuts 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
I hope you have lots of cream with them because cream is really good and super tasty, so yeah hope you’ve got cream with them because cream is life

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those slow cooker meals look rank. No seasoning. Wastes half the onion. Could use actual garlic. 2 carrots and handful of peas is not enough for 4. Too much liquid- looks sloppy. She is seriously lazy- homemade Yorkshire’s, there are so many recipes she could try and they don’t take long, and she even said she’s too lazy for poor Alfeh who would like mash 😡. Also there is a lot of meat there... that’s a big pack of mince for 4 do they eat it all or does she use leftovers? I cook a batch and freeze... now that makes for a quick meal when you can’t be bothered to cook👍🏼

Reactions: 3
It made me sad when she said mash potato can’t be done in the slow cooker so Alfie doesn’t get what he wants......

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.