Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
From the photos she posts it looks like her little boy literally never smiles and he looks dead behind the eyes, maybe she should stop broadcasting him all over social media and try to interact more with him. Maybe he’ll crack a smile once he’s 16 and can legally change his horrific name!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Can you imagine laminator has a take your yeti to school day where she has to describe her job, professional beg !!!

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And the kid is too poorly to go to school but sweaty yeti still leaves her to go out on the evening. Great parenting skills there

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I don’t know why I work my arse off trying to provide for my kids, worry myself about Christmas when all I need to do is put a dreary voice eat myself a gunt and just be a beggy scruffy cunt, it’s a bloody joke the amount of shit she gets given, but let’s not forget rosh is so charitable 😡🙄🙄🤔🤔

Boohooprincess

Wtf is the new post on her story about!! "Hot bath whilst Blake cooks dinner, enjoying him cooking whilst he's off work" as opposed to what? Him cooking when he comes home from work!! Sorry you've gotta wait a bit longer to fill your face.

• Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Why why WHY on earth are these companies giving her things, her content is shocking, she only stories in the morning to show her workout.
i could understand if she’s a really active account but she’s not, she’s one of the laziest influenza.
She must go to them, her kids never play with toys so why would smyths approach her??
so many more deserving children and families that would give there left arm for something like that.... pisses me off that they would gift to such spoilt selfish little brats! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So I’ve just read properly her excuse for not working. Now she is saying that her previous job wouldn’t let her sit down and wouldn’t let her have time off for hospital appointments.
well she’s a liar. Companies cannot discriminate against you just because you’re pregnant. They also have to give you paid time off for any related antenatal/hospital appointments that is law. They would have risk assessed her under the HSE guidelines and if they couldn’t make reasonable adjustments they basically put her on garden leave.
if she doesn’t want to work that’s fine but don’t try and blame the company for your laziness

Becclo44

VIP Member
‘On Monday’s we wear black’... to funerals, and you’re a weirdo whose obsessed with posting private photos of funerals on insta and treats it like a fashion shoot!

Reactions: 13

Instagrime

Just makes me laugh because she always manages to do these “influencer” trends in the chavviest way possible. Most of them I’ve seen are a really girly set up of balloons with a cute little outfit then you’ve got Rosh with a night dress that doesn’t fit properly, half her thigh hanging out and Birthday Bitch blaring out as the choice of background music

• Haha

Loving the gossip

she was a huge bully!
liked to pick on girls when it was 1 against a gang! I’ve said before a few times on her thread about but it annoys me so much how vile she was but tries to be all sweetness for her freebies 🙄😡
[/QUOTE]
I could see her as a bully. When she’s swanning round Aldi she looks down her nose at people
[/QUOTE]
She has nothing to look her nose down at. Her wee boy lives in a cupboard in the living room.

• Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
That kid is literally constantly in front of some sort of screen. Even the other day she posted a story about their 'family movie night' and he had a phone shoved in his hands watching something else. Such lazy parenting, and as miserable as Le'anusol looks I can't help but feel sorry for the neglected kid, nothing to smile about, nothing to speak about, just shoved in the corner of the sofa, just there to collect more benefits😕 I can already see him asking for a fag or 50p in a bus stop somewhere.
She really is a scummy mummy the staple Chelmsley Wood chav and her kids will
Grow up to be the same! Make me wonder though as she keeps banging on about the daughters birthday and that she do t play or want toys... why’d you take so much toys then the past few months you beggy tramp? She really is an Insta influenza!

swipe_up

VIP Member
Les Mis looks fucking thrilled with that toy in the grid post
“Has been loving” sure he has, he looks so fed up bless him
Probs can’t play with it as his wrists are weighted down by his Argos bracket

• Haha