Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmja

Chatty Member
I honestly would never judge what someone chooses to buy or not buy their children for Birthdays/Christmas, and what they post on their socials. Even in the pandemic. I don’t think anyone should filter their content to not offend or upset for fear of rubbing someone up the wrong way. You will never please everyone. Someone will always be richer, more successful, more everything than you. If you don’t like what someone posts because it makes you feel like you’re not enough then just unfollow, it’s not worth it. Comparison is the thief of joy.

With Rosh, it’s hard not to judge for a woman that doesn’t work, she seems to be funding a very extra birthday for her 7 year old. And what does her partner do? Does anyone know, can’t remember if it’s been said before on here.
He started his own wardrobe building business

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I mean you clearly aren’t when you eat 1200 a day which is what is recommended for a toddler. But whatever 😂 actually don’t like her at all but to say she must be whatever weight because she’s on high cals is a little ridiculous. Cya 👋🏻
Or maybe I’m just not a greedy bastard 😁