Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m a bit mean to say this about kids I’m not sure, but Le’Aiso and La’Mia really do seem as bland and uncharismatic as her don’t they?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m a bit mean to say this about kids I’m not sure, but Le’Aiso and La’Mia really do seem as bland and uncharismatic as her don’t they?! 😂
If any company can send a toy that makes le’anusol crack a smile then that would be a shocker

• Haha
If any company can send a toy that makes le’anusol crack a smile then that would be a shocker
His just so bloody miserable

Another bleeping gifted day out Birmingham is on a mini lock down so she fucks off out with the misery bunch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
His just so bloody miserable

Another bleeping gifted day out Birmingham is on a mini lock down so she fucks off out with the misery bunch
Did you hear the voices of one of the women she’s with? More annoying voice than hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear Rosh, check your YouTube statistics and see when the majority of your viewers are online. And post it at that time. Ya dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘On Monday’s we wear black’... to funerals, and you’re a weirdo whose obsessed with posting private photos of funerals on insta and treats it like a fashion shoot!

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ what is it with her morbid obsession with sharing funeral stuff. How disrespectful to her nans husbands family.

Reactions: 11
Who actually gets someone to take a picture of them and what they’re wearing before a funeral? Like she’s off out for a meal. So weird.

• Haha
Who actually gets someone to take a picture of them and what they’re wearing before a funeral? Like she’s off out for a meal. So weird.
And all the flowers. I get it if it was to review on the business page but just oh funeral flowers erm nope

Reactions: 4
And the caption as well on Mondays we wear black. I can't actually cope anymore with this sweaty yeti twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.