Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real reason she didn't take her daughter to school was because she was ffing hungover and couldn't be bothered. Nothing to do with her kid having sniffles. Disgraceful.
I thought that, lazy cow couldn’t be arsed! Probably too busy staging her bedroom to worry about the school run 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I’m sure her nan is absolutely delighted being filmed going to the funeral directors to arrange her husband’s funeral! She has a strange funeral obsession actually. So weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
And the kid is too poorly to go to school but sweaty yeti still leaves her to go out on the evening. Great parenting skills there

Reactions: 14
Marco Pierre White.. Really?
Seriously lowering the town having that yeti there!

Wasted on that fat twit.
I honestly don’t know what these companies all see in her??? She’s had so many freebies recently.
She’s got to be paying a membership fee to some company with her hashtags so effectively she’s buying her freebies lol

These are the pages she tags constantly she’s so desperate to be a channel mum bleep

Attachments

• Haha
Seriously lowering the town having that yeti there!

She’s got to be paying a membership fee to some company with her hashtags so effectively she’s buying her freebies lol

These are the pages she tags constantly she’s so desperate to be a channel mum bleep
If she makes it as an “influencer” (that terms makes me vom 🤢) She wouldn’t have to bother ever working again would she. Why bother doing a decent days work when you can be a beg.

Reactions: 8
Marco Pierre White.. Really?
And you know it is a shitpit? Awful reviews, 1* hygiene, it only gets trade because of the MPW brand and the views across brum. The Laurent-Perrier champagne bar is so much nicer (even though still under the MPW umbrella) but there’s no way she’d get in there, never mind he invited in.

• Sick
Can we please acknowledge the Gucci belt (they don’t do fat bastard size btw) and Britney Spears perfume c.2002. Wow could you be anymore chavvy
Fyi Rosh my everyday perfume is Gucci or Marc Jacobs ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she want to say “because I absolutely love it” one more time in that unboxing the cleaning products story 😩 she bores the back teeth off me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she want to say “because I absolutely love it” one more time in that unboxing the cleaning products story 😩 she bores the back teeth off me
she’s got the most boring droning voice I’ve ever heard!
her type of accent is what gives us brummies a bad name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she’s got the most boring droning voice I’ve ever heard!
her type of accent is what gives us brummies a bad name 😂😂😂
It grates on me. I sound nothing like her even when I’m ten sheets to the wind 😂😂😂 I just wanna superglue her gob together

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Blake looks like Mr Tumnus with that grey beard. Quite appropriate seeing as Rosh looks like a mythical beast

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.