Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she going to bath in the Zoflora? I refuse to buy that stuff, I don't like the smell and it's really toxic for animals and just reminds me of Emma Drew. Howling at La'trine getting a freebie with incorrect spelling! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's what i got back about my complaint.
I hope she's pissed off. I never thought i would be that person to grass people up but she winds me up. She puts no effort into anything yet shes gifted so much that could go to families in need.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's what i got back about my complaint.
I hope she's pissed off. I never thought i would be that person to grass people up but she winds me up. She puts no effort into anything yet shes gifted so much that could go to families in need.
Good for you! She’s a freeloading monster & I still have no idea why companies even considering sending her stuff. Who in a companies PR team looks at her account and thinks “ooooh yeah she’s great”

Reactions: 9
Good for you! She’s a freeloading monster & I still have no idea why companies even considering sending her stuff. Who in a companies PR team looks at her account and thinks “ooooh yeah she’s great”
She must fit the "gruff, grunting yeti with a huge gunt and bad attitude" criteria 😄 she always states she likes to be unique bless her soul

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A load of gifted clothes for the begs in training now, same monotone gasping for breath voice. Seriously, what pr person thinks nothing's says "buy me" more than some fuzzy unsteady video narrated by a beg who can't say caramel properly ffs!

Reactions: 8
A load of gifted clothes for the begs in training now, same monotone gasping for breath voice. Seriously, what pr person thinks nothing's says "buy me" more than some fuzzy unsteady video narrated by a beg who can't say caramel properly ffs!
And why would a company gift her gin?!

Reactions: 3
He loves his new igglepiggle toy.... she says as he sits staring blankly at the tv he doesn’t even look excited by it one bit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves his new igglepiggle toy.... she says as he sits staring blankly at the tv he doesn’t even look excited by it one bit 🙄
Followed by the genuine & not at all copied.from the product description statement of how good it is & what skills it helps to develop! Cos we all know that your focus day to day is Le'grumps motor skills beggy.

• Haha
Followed by the genuine & not at all copied.from the product description statement of how good it is & what skills it helps to develop! Cos we all know that your focus day to day is Le'grumps motor skills beggy.
That iggle piggle is a miserable as le’allsorts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.