Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That person who told her about it is clearly a fake account has like 2 posts or something!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So a recap.

La'Mia has been modeling in London and "mommy" got a ticket for £90.

Blake has been nagged into doing things around the house evening though Rosh has loads of spare time

Rosh has been shilling a Lumi, she doesn't need it because her skin is always glowing (usually from sweat)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So a recap.

Blake has been nagged into doing things around the house evening though Rosh has loads of spare time

Rosh has been shilling a Lumi, she doesn't need it because her skin is always glowing (usually from sweat)
Don’t forget all the charitable stuff laminator does oh and l’hole still hasn’t cracked a smile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So a recap.

Dont forget laminator wants to buy 2nd hand stuff and sell it on ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The person who messaged her may not have even been on here, mayb have been told about it. I’ve told my friends and none of them are on it that I know of. So unless she’s sent herself a message she’s just been a massive bellend to the person trying to help her.

Reactions: 8
The person who messaged her may not have even been on here, mayb have been told about it. I’ve told my friends and none of them are on it that I know of. So unless she’s sent herself a message she’s just been a massive bellend to the person trying to help her.
She probably messaged herself the thick tart

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rosh is a horrible witch for what she said about the person telling her about Tattle. They were literally just being nice and as people have rightly said, may have just heard about it and come on for a look and decided to warn her! She’s just gone all guns blazing saying she’s as bad as us, I feel sorry for the poor person. Although, I did note the two posts so something smells fishy.... oh it’s probably Rosh’s minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The yetti feels like she's made her place as an influencer being on tattle that's why she shared it on Instagram. Definitely made a new account or maybe it was Blake.

Reactions: 8
Hey yeti why does laminator need a book about Dosh ! Thought she was tit hot on it. How about shut up & go have a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.