Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as thick as pig tit. What hope have those poor kids got, jeez. Is she still wearing those retainers for her teeth? Her speech is horrendous, itā€™s almost like sheā€™s too lazy to talk properly.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s driving me mad with her stories this morning and gifted Mars bars!!
Whilst everyone else is upset (rightly so) over the shamble of the food vouchers this fxcking idiot is getting chocolate for free. She should be ashamed of herself

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Probably hasnā€™t got a clue though, has she? I doubt she bothers with the news. If you asked her who Matt Hancock is I doubt sheā€™d have a clue!

Reactions: 5
Whilst the nation struggles and kids are going hungry, thereā€™s Rosh. Telling us all how positive sheā€™s feeling. Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 7
Rosh just sits on her arse all day in the flat any way, so isolation should be a doddle!
I donā€™t understand if it was to do with Blake being positive why she would need to be notified by track and trace. I have family who live together and one tested positive and was told he didnā€™t need to let them know about family as he could notify them himself so the other two just isolated and took a test and were both negative. She has either been in contact with someone else (most likely) or been notified because of Blake because he ā€œdoesnā€™t live thereā€ (equally likely!)

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t understand if it was to do with Blake being positive why she would need to be notified by track and trace. I have family who live together and one tested positive and was told he didnā€™t need to let them know about family as he could notify them himself so the other two just isolated and took a test and were both negative. She has either been in contact with someone else (most likely) or been notified because of Blake because he ā€œdoesnā€™t live thereā€ (equally likely!)
Iā€™d say sheā€™s down as a single parent and living as a single parent. My partner tested positive months ago and as you say I wasnā€™t notified about it we live together... sheā€™s definitely on some kind of fraud no way could just his wage as a bedroom fitter support their rent, council tax utilities 2 cars etc the list is endless!

Reactions: 10
I reckon youā€™ve hit the nail on the head, I bet his registered address isnā€™t the same as hers. ā€œThe dirty thieving bastardā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon youā€™ve hit the nail on the head, I bet his registered address isnā€™t the same as hers. ā€œThe dirty thieving bastardā€ šŸ˜‚
Canā€™t be can it! No wonder she can be sitting on her arse all day doing nothing!

Reactions: 3
In her most recent stories this morning involving the lumi she only does one side of her nose even though she goes over her face several times, whatā€™s that about?!?
And a 1030 she showers and gets into pyjamas wtf

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.