Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love handles

I know everyone’s different about when they want children, but I think it’s a bit unfair for her to say in her q and a that she’s not having a baby in three years because “she will be too old” she would be 33 in 3 years, it’s just a bit crap for anyone listening who’s struggling and worried about not having kids until later on because of their circumstances- she’s so thick sometimes!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Corky

The real reason she didn't take her daughter to school was because she was ffing hungover and couldn't be bothered. Nothing to do with her kid having sniffles. Disgraceful.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
why do people keep gifting her all this stuff? Do they not look at her profile? Who would want their company associated with her?!

Boobear241917

I’m sorry if this makes me a judgemental mom but why has her 1 year old got a telly in his room? Why would he need one. And how can she not realise why he was quiet... who put the telly on for him 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart

Maxine1974

Labia is too big for that kitchen, seen as were always been told she loves phones, ear pods, cameras, technology and designer trainers 🙄🙄🙄 then she gets a wooden kitchen suitable from 3 years??? Basically Yeti will take anything going that’s free!!!! In the normal world labia probably would enjoy the kitchen but Yeti wants her to be about 16 🙄

• Sad

Loopybird69

VIP Member
1E484CF4-F415-47D6-8381-21BC9ACA943F.png
Nah crap excuse. It’s not a fucking Midlands thing. You are uneducated. I live 10 miles up the road from this bint. I was born in City hospital (old Dudley Road) and I use bought and brought correctly. Idiots stop trying to justify this twunts behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
What a gormless beast.... honest to god get yourself to Superdrug and get some hair care product for that frizzy nest you call hair. Get yourself to primarni for a new crop top I swear you’ve been wearing that one for 2 years straight! Absolute minger #chelmsleychav #bfg
#benefitsstreet #getclothesthatfit #stopbeinga greedybastard 😁
I’ve counted 12 times she’s got that grubby crop top on! But you can’t beat this !!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Pawpaw95

Her “reviews” aren’t even reviews lol, just really bad filming and “editing” what’s the point?!

• Haha

Eggy135

The buck teethed bitch has been sent free fucking teeth aligners
This actually makes me so mad. I work full time and I desperately want to get Invisalign but can’t afford them. I never ever buy myself anything because I’ve been saving for a deposit on a house whilst renting. Then begs like her literally get everything gifted to them whilst getting all her benefits and her flat

Loopybird69

VIP Member
West Midlands Safari park?! Are you bloody kidding me. There are plenty of deserving families in Birmingham that they could have invited but no a grabby gob a lot that can’t review anything 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

Jessica12xx

How can she post a clip about free school meals yet next post oh look what free food I got!!
donate it then you slob to people that really need it, people who will struggle this Christmas....not someone that gets benefits, earns money off Instagram, gets freebies laugh right and centre and has a working partner in the house. We all know from the about of crap she buys at Xmas and birthday she won’t be struggling this year and does not need more free stuff for her spoilt kids

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Maxine1974

Did the council confirm you could put that partition wall up in your living room?

Do you declare Blake living with you?

Do you ever do anything in your flat or do you wait til Blake gets home to do it all????

• Haha
  • Heart

Tashy

Just watched her stories this morning. If laminator wasn't an entitled spoilt little maddam enough already, I'm sure giving her these 'gifted' toys that other kids could only dream of getting for Christmas never mind just for nothing.. Is really gonna help her 😏

She really will go on to appreciate nothing and expect everything.. Just like her MOM

• Sad