Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really just storied From her bed in the Same clothes she wore out yesterday. Oh my god the dirty pig - no matter how drunk I’ve ever been I have never gone to bed clothes I’ve been out in!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She is just so desperate for that ‘influencer’ with her 30th birthday balloon setup. I bet she’s paid j fortune!!
I’d love to know Blake’s opinion I bet he’s thinking what a sad fucker I live with 😂
Step out of your flat and be grounded back to benefit street because you’ll never be what you’re wanting to be ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That balloon set up which she has thanked an Instagram account for... so basically she organised it for herself 🤣 wow how sad! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just makes me laugh because she always manages to do these “influencer” trends in the chavviest way possible. Most of them I’ve seen are a really girly set up of balloons with a cute little outfit then you’ve got Rosh with a night dress that doesn’t fit properly, half her thigh hanging out and Birthday witch blaring out as the choice of background music

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god I am cringing so bad at the bedroom setup... I can't

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All these throw backs are really shows me how giant she is! She is so tall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s sad as you know she’s done that all herself! 😂😂
you know all she cared about when turning 30 was the content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That company that set up that tit show in her yeti pit do nothing but post photos of set up inspirations on their Page and people like yeti think it’s their own! Their own works pretty crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The real reason she didn't take her daughter to school was because she was ffing hungover and couldn't be bothered. Nothing to do with her kid having sniffles. Disgraceful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.