Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jack0

Chatty Member
Let’s hope they mistake her for one of the animals and keep her there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Does she want to say “because I absolutely love it” one more time in that unboxing the cleaning products story 😩 she bores the back teeth off me
she’s got the most boring droning voice I’ve ever heard!
her type of accent is what gives us brummies a bad name 😂😂😂

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
I hate this cunt! I REALLY hate the people sending this ungrateful bitch freebies
Read the room right now
Send it to people who need it, now anything that gets sent to her I’d avoid

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
There is really no point in her buying all those toys especially when she’s going to sit him in front of the tv or the tablet or the switch.

anyway * que the videos of him playing with them as we know she reads here.
You’re 100% right. It’s all for show.
God just imagine the le’christmashaul for l’abia

Bishplease

Chatty Member
So a recap.

La'Mia has been modeling in London and "mommy" got a ticket for £90.

Blake has been nagged into doing things around the house evening though Rosh has loads of spare time

Rosh has been shilling a Lumi, she doesn't need it because her skin is always glowing (usually from sweat)
Dont forget laminator wants to buy 2nd hand stuff and sell it on ...

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
So to be clear. She went to this restaurant (using it loosely it’s a chain place like McDonald’s) and she had
Starter: bread followed by
Main: bread followed by
Dessert: bread

who in gods name can eat 2 pizzas ALONE and bread to start?!? Wow just wow that had to be 4K calories on that meal alone. Sweet baby Jesus

• Haha
  • Sick

Becclo44

VIP Member
Her videos are about 10 months behind on the TikTok trends. So cringy

She obviously thinks very highlyly of herself. Who reckons her and her gunt will have an Only Fans next? 🤣😱😁

• Haha
  • Sick

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Trying to make a quick buck flogging laminator and le’miseryguts’ old clothes on Instagram. I love the description, it states clothes are from a smoke free and pet free home. There are pictures on her grid of Blake smoking! Even if he doesn’t smoke in the house, the smell of cigarette smoke follows a person around. Shes just a liar, trying to make out she’s something she isn’t!!

• Haha

leon19

She can show all the gifts all the expensive clothes shoes toys etc. But she lives in a council flat that she divided her front room into a bedroom 😂 show us your designer clothes in fancy house that you've bought then people might be impressed. Shes probably in so much debt. Instagram is so fake

• Heart
She is just so desperate for that ‘influencer’ with her 30th birthday balloon setup. I bet she’s paid j fortune!!
I’d love to know Blake’s opinion I bet he’s thinking what a sad fucker I live with 😂
Step out of your flat and be grounded back to benefit street because you’ll never be what you’re wanting to be ✌🏼

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I'd love to know what this alaged friend told her about how she found this page😂
'So I was on the INTERNET one day looking at kitten pictures when ALL THE SUDDEN this very specific thread popped up, out of the blue, dedicated to your sweaty yetiness!! And guess what they know all about your DIRTY BUSINESS mostly because you openly talked about it and also THEY SAY MEAN STUFF ABOUT YOUR KIDS!! ' You have to imagine the terrible grammar as I can't picture her being friends with anyone literate.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
I’m sure her nan is absolutely delighted being filmed going to the funeral directors to arrange her husband’s funeral! She has a strange funeral obsession actually. So weird.

• Sad

Eyerollbrainache

She's something else. Firstly, why does she take her le'elbows glasses off for photos when she is wearing them for school? She must need them all the time, not just for walking 😂 secondly, so inappropriate to post her nan like that on social media calling her frail ect then video her walking. Thirdly, le'paininthearse then got a present because pound land chavette got a parking fine? WHAT.

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
Love the guy saying “put your phone away”
He needs to follow the big fucking oik around 24/7

• Haha

Yawnyoureboring

I’m sorry but that is by FAR the worst, tasteless thing she has ever done on Instagram.
How do I go home and tell her her husband has died?
Urm... exactly like that GO HOME AND TELL HER.
Howwwww was her first thought “ooooh ye that’s a good post let me just tell all of my followers first”
If someone ...ANYONE ,never mind my granddaughter done such a thing I would be furious.
Sorry for the rant
I’m in shock