Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt sorry for her (for 0.3seconds) when she went on about how boring her life is and that all the money goes in the kids.

Then I remembered that she spent a whole week celebrating her 30th, bought Jimmy Choo trainers that lay in a cupboard for months, goes to the gym everyday (time alone many mums don’t get) and the rest.
THISSSS

Reactions: 5
She’s such a catfish, some pics she looks pretty slim then others absolutely massive!
she’s been exercising every day and through last lockdown and she is still the same size if not bigger. She clearly just shovels the food in her big gob...no point in exercising if you’re not going to eat sensibly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s what my husband would call a “hippo-croco-pig” 🦛🐊🐖

on a totaly separate note... I wanted to post on the “advice section” forum on here but it seems I don’t have enough privileges 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can anybody shed any light on why or how I might be able to pls? Thanks guys 😘

Reactions: 2
My heart literally nearly stopped when I saw her BABY on that jumbo slide. What the actual duck is wrong with that giant chav? I mean, mentally, what is wrong with her?!

Reactions: 9
My heart literally nearly stopped when I saw her BABY on that jumbo slide. What the actual duck is wrong with that giant chav? I mean, mentally, what is wrong with her?!
I thought the exact same. When Blake was holding him going down I thought oh well he’s got a hold of him but then he let go for the last part 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She’s such a bell end.

Reactions: 3
Posts a picture of her kid and has to pick fault with ‘frizzy hair’ she will give that girl a massive complex, sort your own hair rosh, you could have gorgeous curls but obviously put no effort into it!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Posts a picture of her kid and has to pick fault with ‘frizzy hair’ she will give that girl a massive complex, sort your own hair rosh, you could have gorgeous curls but obviously put no effort into it!
She’s too lazy to do anything, there are some great products about even for the girls hair as that seems more like European hair than Afro, If she actually used product and maintained it both their hair would be beautiful!

Reactions: 2
I thought the exact same. When Blake was holding him going down I thought oh well he’s got a hold of him but then he let go for the last part 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She’s such a bell end.
Yep, all it would take is for his leg to catch the wrong way and there’s a severe break.

Also... another meal out... another post you can’t even see Le’futureasbo’s face for him holding a phone in his buggy. Kid must be glued to a screen all day every day - either in the house watching TV with Waynette Slob or out with his family on another school night #invite but given a phone to shut him up.

Reactions: 11
Yep, all it would take is for his leg to catch the wrong way and there’s a severe break.

Also... another meal out... another post you can’t even see Le’futureasbo’s face for him holding a phone in his buggy. Kid must be glued to a screen all day every day - either in the house watching TV with Waynette Slob or out with his family on another school night #invite but given a phone to shut him up.
Are carluccios that desperate for custom that they’re inviting this type of influenza?! Well when she panned with the camera the place was dead so either a) yes they are that desperate or b) they made sure it was on a Monday as they knew the normal clientele didn’t go

I’d say it’s another place I won’t be going, but I stopped going years ago as it’s awful

Reactions: 10
So to be clear. She went to this restaurant (using it loosely it’s a chain place like McDonald’s) and she had
Starter: bread followed by
Main: bread followed by
Dessert: bread

who in gods name can eat 2 pizzas ALONE and bread to start?!? Wow just wow that had to be 4K calories on that meal alone. Sweet baby Jesus

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So to be clear. She went to this restaurant (using it loosely it’s a chain place like McDonald’s) and she had
Starter: bread followed by
Main: bread followed by
Dessert: bread

who in gods name can eat 2 pizzas ALONE and bread to start?!? Wow just wow that had to be 4K calories on that meal alone. Sweet baby Jesus
Dear lord! I love bread but seriously! That is why she hasn't lost a single pound in six months. She probably believes in a desert belly 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Dear lord! I love bread but seriously! That is why she hasn't lost a single pound in six months. She probably believes in a desert belly 🙄😂
I mean I’m not thin. Not by a long shot. But I couldn’t SHARE all that bread based products with my other half never mind eat them on my own! I struggle with more than 3 slices of pizza and that’s if I’ve eaten nothing all day.
also my pet hate is toddlers in a pushchair in a restaurant on a phone. Go out early enough so they can sit and eat with you, learn manners and how to behave not shoved in front of a screen for a freebie!
(I know most people do it once in a while but her kids are constantly planked in front of screens and she’s a SAHM)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean I’m not thin. Not by a long shot. But I couldn’t SHARE all that bread based products with my other half never mind eat them on my own! I struggle with more than 3 slices of pizza and that’s if I’ve eaten nothing all day.
also my pet hate is toddlers in a pushchair in a restaurant on a phone. Go out early enough so they can sit and eat with you, learn manners and how to behave not shoved in front of a screen for a freebie!
(I know most people do it once in a while but her kids are constantly planked in front of screens and she’s a SAHM)
I bet if she had to pay she wouldn't have ordered half as much! Agreed! Its so she doesn't have the bother of them. No wonder Lasso looks miserable all the time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.