Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Oh hunny. Noone here thinks you live a 'high life' or that your life is in any way shape or form interesting. We all know you live on the dolls, sit at home all day and too lazy to even get up from your sofa to grab your baby a clean nappy, so he has to do it himself(no wonder he can't crack a smile) . And we did notice you walk around looking like a troll 24/7, no one needs reminding. Oh and if your dad did give you 10K you'd still be living in your council flat because a) nothing tastes as nice as free stuff does and b) to get a mortgage for a house with a garden you unfortunately have to work and have a real job, sadly 'instagram influencer' or 'getting PR products for free' won't be a viable occupation on a mortgage application.
Anyone else noticed how she just skimmed past the building a wall without a permission bit?
Oh and also, if you don't want people making fun of your children maybe don't plaster their unhappy face all over social media or use them as a tool to make some pennies to buy your tesco meal deal lunch.
And lastly, posing with a huge smile for a picture before somebody's funeral? You fucked up inappropriate bitch. What is wrong with you.
Ok bye👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she serious??? She’s told her followers that her Nans husband has passed away BEFORE SHE’S TOLD HER NAN - HIS OWN WIFE?!!!! Is she ok 🤦🏼‍♀️😨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Her friendship circle looks like it’s auditioning for a remake of Prisoner Cell Block H. And believe me when I say I’m not a snob by any stretch I grew up on a rough estate in Scotland but the lot of them are frightening.

The level of disposable income she has for someone who doesn’t work is a bloody joke, she needs shopped.

And Mr Tumnis is bloody genius!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Buswanker

The child comment. Hmmm...I'm 33. I've not had kids yet. Maybe in a couple of years when I'm ready. I'm in the midst of enjoying my life still. I didn't want kids mid-20's. I aspired to more than that. I wanted to learn, travel, find a job that I love, work hard, find someone I wanted to spend my life with, get married, buy a house, buy a car, make my life the best that it can be before I have children.
I didn't pop out a sprog with the first useless tosser who'd blow his beans up my muff so that I could get a council flat in Chelmsley, scrounge off the social for the best part of my 20's, and flash pics of my fat gunt online for strangers to send me free tat for my brats.

Forgive me if I don't quake with envy.

Aim higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Becclo44

VIP Member
‘Le’Aiso absolutely loves this car’... does he? Really? How can you tell?! He looks as miserable as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MrsA

This is where my nan lives, number 30, she is frail and doesn’t walk well, oh and she just lost her husband so she’s alone. Wow, I actually fear for her nans safety just because she wanted story content.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

swipe_up

VIP Member
I couldn’t read past the comment about sausage factory work in case it was a euphemism for a brothel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh hunny. Noone here thinks you live a 'high life' or that your life is in any way shape or form interesting. We all know you live on the dolls, sit at home all day and too lazy to even get up from your sofa to grab your baby a clean nappy, so he has to do it himself(no wonder he can't crack a smile) . And we did notice you walk around looking like a troll 24/7, no one needs reminding. Oh and if your dad did give you 10K you'd still be living in your council flat because a) nothing tastes as nice as free stuff does and b) to get a mortgage for a house with a garden you unfortunately have to work and have a real job, sadly 'instagram influencer' or 'getting PR products for free' won't be a viable occupation on a mortgage application.
Anyone else noticed how she just skimmed past the building a wall without a permission bit?
Oh and also, if you don't want people making fun of your children maybe don't plaster their unhappy face all over social media or use them as a tool to make some pennies to buy your tesco meal deal lunch.
And lastly, posing with a huge smile for a picture before somebody's funeral? You fucked up inappropriate bitch. What is wrong with you.
Ok bye👋
No one stumbles upon tattle. They go looking for it. End of.
Also the “friend” only told her about the £10k her dad apparently gave her - well we know he gave her money to take the kids to Disney world (even basic you’re looking at £5k) she stated she didn’t get permission for the wall, and maybe they could also tell her she’s not hashtagging her stuff correctly

ffs at least tell her the important Shit

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
She’s so fucking droney in her stories
“Cheeky little delivery from hello fresh”

yes it is cheeky with all the talk of kids going hungry and a company would chose to send it to you who has just shown the most vulgar display of gifts for le’offspring

GET IN THE FUCKING BIN YOU SCAB

• Haha

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I love that pose like 'just casually stepping off this curb here while sipping from this tiny, overpriced coffe, pumpkinspice flavour of course'
She made Southampton port look tiny tbf. The exact replica of the Titanic is behind her, you just can't see it🤷‍♀️
She makes it look like a model village! Fi fi fo fum here comes yeti the beggy from Brum

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t get why companies send her stuff, this isn’t me being bitter or jealous - I have always prided myself in earning and buying whatever I want. But do these companies really believe she is good PR for their product? It seriously makes me doubt the credibility of a company who resorts to the likes of Rosh to promote their product or send her extravagant freebies when she is such a blatant and unashamed benefits cheat.

It absolutely makes me furious when her children (who through no fault of their own) are being turned into ungrateful, spoilt brats with no appreciation for what they have. Being gifted endless items will only make it worse.

As a person and as a mother, I can only judge her on what she shows on Insta, and from what she has shown, she is an appalling specimen of a human being and the choices she makes as a mother really makes me question the shit she chooses to do that doesn’t make it onto the Gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17