Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she created her own labelling of freebies
No hashtag either

big bleeping bleep

I’d avoid any company that would give her any freebies

Reactions: 9
West Midlands Safari park?! Are you bloody kidding me. There are plenty of deserving families in Birmingham that they could have invited but no a grabby gob a lot that can’t review anything 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Let’s hope they mistake her for one of the animals and keep her there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the guy saying “put your phone away”
He needs to follow the big bleeping oik around 24/7

• Haha
duck sake she does duck all unless it’s free! I’m sorry but West Midlands safari park is always busy I doubt it needs the likes of her ‘promoting’ it

Reactions: 10
Why would she need an invite to the safari park, what would they gain from her ‘review’
“There were loads of hand sanitizers” 🤦🏼‍♀️
I really don’t think they needed to give her a free visit it’s not like the place is struggling? Blatantly gone on the beg again 🙈

I’ve said it before but honestly her reviews, “we went there, there were animals, we saw some. We ate. There was a ride.”

ffs..what’s the point?!!

• Haha
Well after her in-depth review “it was busy but there was hand sanitizer” I cannot wait to visit. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she that out of breath from walking a few steps and holding a camera?! Honest to fook I’m a chubster I run a couple of times a week and don’t sound that out of breath. She reckons she does PT/boot camp most days and workouts everyday.
I call 🐮 💩

*disc I only run as I love peanut butter ice cream cups and I’d be as big as the yeti without doing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t see why somewhere like West Midlands Safari Park would want her to write a review?
There is NOTHING that would make me think ooh I’d love to go there after reading that. “I ate a chicken burger” wow great review - what about the kids meals you idiot?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Le’Aiso absolutely loves this car’... does he? Really? How can you tell?! He looks as miserable as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another great review of more plastic crap for her kids. Must rush out and buy one after a 15second video of her miserable child driving it down some trampy street 😳
What are these companies seeing in her?! It’s laughable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Another great review of more plastic crap for her kids. Must rush out and buy one after a 15second video of her miserable child driving it down some trampy street 😳
What are these companies seeing in her?! It’s laughable 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm laughing out loud at "miserable child" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have contacted the safari park and asked for tickets...she’s learning from the best, Beganny/titters/_beingbrittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.