Realityof_Rosh #2 Sweaty The Yeti

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon she lied about being gifted the tickets in the hope other companies will think “oh WMSP gave her tickets for a review so should we?!”

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon she lied about being gifted the tickets in the hope other companies will think “oh WMSP gave her tickets for a review so should we?!”
Wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 2
Is she serious??? She’s told her followers that her Nans husband has passed away BEFORE SHE’S TOLD HER NAN - HIS OWN WIFE?!!!! Is she ok 🤦🏼‍♀️😨

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is she serious??? She’s told her followers that her Nans husband has passed away BEFORE SHE’S TOLD HER NAN - HIS OWN WIFE?!!!! Is she ok 🤦🏼‍♀️😨
Wait.. What?! I'm off to see this

Holy tit. I am speechless.

I could not believe this when I read it! It’s one thing being an over sharer On social media but to actually share something like that before telling the poor woman her husband has died 😡 She should have been straight back there to comfort her and not been on insta for the rest of the day, no one would miss her anyway!

Reactions: 11
It’s actually so sad how much Instagram is taking over people’s life’s! People would rather break such sad news to a social media page of strangers than to her own nan/his wife, This world baffles me!

Reactions: 9
What a bleep

what a strange thing to do.

no doubt we’ll be treated to selfies at the funeral

FREAK

Reactions: 12
I saw this story earlier whilst I was waiting for my daughter to come from an appointment and as I only skim read it I thought I’d read/understood it wrong. What the actual she is an awful human being

I’m sorry but that is by FAR the worst, tasteless thing she has ever done on Instagram.
How do I go home and tell her her husband has died?
Urm... exactly like that GO HOME AND TELL HER.
Howwwww was her first thought “ooooh ye that’s a good post let me just tell all of my followers first”
If someone ...ANYONE ,never mind my granddaughter done such a thing I would be furious.
Sorry for the rant
I’m in shock

Reactions: 12
Here come the pictures of the family drinking shots at his funeral. Classy tradition.

Reactions: 11
I dislike her voice, I dislike her videos, I can't stand the way she is with her kids and Blake. She needs to fuckity duck off.

• Haha
I've come home to see today's stories. What an utterly vile lump she is. Who does that? Absolutely disgusting. She makes me feel ill!🤬

Reactions: 3
All she does is just sit on the sofa moaning at the kids from afar, can’t even be bothered to stand up to stop Le’Aiso from falling in her latest stories!

Her followers are fluctuating, they rise to 25.4k and then go back down to 25.3k, I’ve never known them go above 25.4k. She gains followers and then loses them just as quick. A sign of things to come I think, she’ll never be up there with those who do Instagram for their job. For that she’ll need paid partnership posts with big brands and that ain’t gonna happen!!

Reactions: 3
What a bleep

what a strange thing to do.

no doubt we’ll be treated to selfies at the funeral

FREAK
The photo she shared (Saying how do I tell my nan...) was from lulanas funeral wasn’t it or did she just wear the same dress?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The photo she shared (Saying how do I tell my nan...) was from lulanas funeral wasn’t it or did she just wear the same dress?
Listening to yeti talk would make you want to shoot yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.